the religion of peace

ilwttig4.png

Reactions: 9 people
Hey, let's mock these deaths because it makes us look clever and we can get a like from the other morons. Brilliant!! What a disgusting shame. And here comes the lying professor. You get an F.

Reactions: 4 people
Hey, let's mock these deaths because it makes us look clever and we can get a like from the other morons. Brilliant!! What a disgusting shame. And here comes the lying professor. You get an F.

As you are a Christian, I don't understand why you are so upset at other Christians going to paradise to be with Jesus where all their suffering and pain are melted away vs continuing to live in this wicked world. The article indicates most of them where probably killed quickly ahead of time and their bodies were hung postmortem.

If you're going to make a thread, be prepared to get some responses to it, whether you agree with them or not. Either that, or don't post the ****.

Reactions: 5 people
As you are a Christian, I don't understand why you are so upset at other Christians going to paradise to be with Jesus where all their suffering and pain are melted away vs continuing to live in this wicked world. The article indicates most of them where probably killed quickly ahead of time and their bodies were hung postmortem.

I guess Hamas, their hangers on, and their fledgling terrorist pre teens should all be elated with their continued use an Israeli punching bag then. They can die and do it while fighting the evil Jews! Yay.

Will people now stop complaining of disproportion use of force?

What?
Douche gonna douche

Reactions: 3 people
At least try to be original. Yes, a Christian would never point out stupidity or dishonesty. Jesus walked around handing out hugs and lollipops.

You perhaps should study a Bible a little bit more. You don't represent what being a Christian is all about and bring as much hate and judgement as people who vilify Christians...... Thanks for giving them more ammo.

You perhaps should study a Bible a little bit more. You don't represent what being a Christian is all about and bring as much hate and judgement as people who vilify Christians...... Thanks for giving them more ammo.

And Jesus proclaimed to them "All thou douches, come unto me, and I will teach thee not to be douches".

What?
Douche gonna douche
At least try to be original. Yes, a Christian would never point out stupidity or dishonesty. Jesus walked around handing out hugs and lollipops.
"Douche" is just a modern day version of fool.

Matthew 5:22

Jesus said:
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

You must be one of those Dick Cheney Republican Christians.

OK. Thanks for judging me, BTW.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back