Air Algerie AH5017 missing

Getting pretty dang dangerous to fly oversees.

I hope this doesn't turn into another shoot down.

Reactions: 1 person
Kid's flown Malaysian Air a few times.

Which has a great reputation for safety. We can look at the exceptions and use that to fuel our fear, or you can look at the fact that thousands of flights flew on July 17th and while tragic for those involved, only one was attacked flying over a warzone. There was one other crash that I'm aware of that day, but thousands flew their routes with no mishaps. Flying is still the safest way to travel and your son is in good hands when he is travelling.

Which has a great reputation for safety. We can look at the exceptions and use that to fuel our fear, or you can look at the fact that thousands of flights flew on July 17th and while tragic for those involved, only one was attacked flying over a warzone. There was one other crash that I'm aware of that day, but thousands flew their routes with no mishaps. Flying is still the safest way to travel and your son is in good hands when he is travelling.

You and I both know and understand this, mama doesn't care.

Sadly every airline is a target nowadays, if I can't drive or take a boat I ain't going..

I still fly Southwest a couple times a month, but if it's under 400 - 500 miles and I have time. I drive. It's just gotten to be a PITA to fly.

Reactions: 2 people
Sadly every airline is a target nowadays, if I can't drive or take a boat I ain't going..

Wait, what? You think it is worse than the hi-jacking spree in the 70s/80s? Flying is statistically safer than driving and more and more cruise ships are becoming incubators for new diseases.

Wait, what? You think it is worse than the hi-jacking spree in the 70s/80s? Flying is statistically safer than driving and more and more cruise ships are becoming incubators for new diseases.

Been on many cruises and (knock on wood) never gotten sick. That's an over reported, seldom occurrence.

I'm thinking about taking an Air Algeria flight that connects with Air Malaysia to a cruise with stops in Iran, Iraq, Egypt and Gaza.
Total cost is $7.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm thinking about taking an Air Algeria flight that connects with Air Malaysia to a cruise with stops in Iran, Iraq, Egypt and Gaza.
Total cost is $7.

As far as I know, there aren't a any acts of violence going on in Iran. Outside coocoo leaders it's pretty normal.

As far as I know, there aren't a any acts of violence going on in Iran. Outside coocoo leaders it's pretty normal.

Lol, they're too busy fighting proxy wars all over the rest of the Middle East . Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism in the Region..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back