Yahoo John Kerry gone over there

KYVolFan

:)Yep, he's going to remind all of those adversaries in the Middle East, Ukraine, Crimea and Russia that he was in Viet Nam. I am sure no one knew it and once they find out they will be scared out of their collective boots and into unconditional submission.

Reactions: 3 people
Kerry has a football deflated face on his shoulders poor guy. But the sob is rich out of his mind & doesn't need to be SOS. God, why don't some of these damn people retire & just go far away?

Reactions: 1 person
I was wondering when Mav's replacement would show up.

I give this guy a month... maybe two.

:zeitung_lesen: He's been a VN member going on 9 years but this is the first couple of days in politics forum I'm aware of him posting.

Last edited:
It looks like it's been a month since his last post, Yes or No ? Lol

:matrix: I was just wondering about his whereabouts this past weekend. Kinda like when you were on vacation a few weeks ago...where is that 69 when you need him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
:)Yep, he's going to remind all of those adversaries in the Middle East, Ukraine, Crimea and Russia that he was in Viet Nam. I am sure no one knew it and once they find out they will be scared out of their collective boots and into unconditional submission.

He won't do any worse than any other jackass politician in Washington.

VN Store

Back