Father catches abuser in the act

volmanbill

The future is bright
Staff member
Would love to know if Dad had a gun in the house. Under the circumstances, he showed amazing restraint.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports that the father — who was not identified by police — told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

And the official response:

"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said. "You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."

wptv-raymond-frolander_1405701967505_6900548_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Florida father beats accused child abuser Raymond Frolander - Story | abcactionnews.com | Tampa Bay News, Weather, Sports, Things To Do | WFTS-TV

Reactions: 8 people
I have a hard time believing I'd act the same way. I'm quite sure I'd have blood on my hands.

We would probably have taken a ride. Hauling a tree shredder.

Reactions: 1 person
I have a hard time believing I'd act the same way. I'm quite sure I'd have blood on my hands.

We would probably have taken a ride. Hauling a tree shredder.

I hear ya. They do things a little different here.

The folks here would take some one like that out in to the woods, tied them to a tree,cut their belly open and left them for the wild hogs.

Oh VN and your glorification of kicking ass...

What would Jesus or Ghandi have done?

Dude's actions were terrible and horrific, but praising the father for beating the hell out of him is not the kind of attitude that will make the world a better place IMO.

Blast away.

Dude's actions were terrible and horrific, but praising the father for beating the hell out of him is not the kind of attitude that will make the world a better place IMO.

Blast away.

Boom!

Blast away.

On a scale from "not getting caught" to "getting everything he deserves", I think he would take the beating he got all day long.

Blast away.
Who the hell cares what they would have done? As a father I will say he actually showed restraint. I am not in favor of violence after the fact but if he walked in on it then all bets are off

Fewer of these predators living in our society will absolutely make the world a better place

Reactions: 6 people

Blast away.

Let me guess - you're not a father.

Reactions: 5 people
Who the hell cares what they would have done? As a father I will say he actually showed restraint. I am not in favor of violence after the fact but if he walked in on it then all bets are off

Fewer of these predators living in our society will absolutely make the world a better place

Agreed. I would have broken his neck.

Reactions: 3 people
While I normally don't advocate violence of any kind, you really can't blame the father. That's enough to make any of us kill someone. (Or at least try our best to stop them.)

Yep, because once this guy gets back out he will eventually abuse or maybe even kill a child.

Desires like that never go away. It's just like "Pray the Gay Away"; it never goes away, although one might restrain actually practicing it. And no, I'm not equating homosexuality with child molestation. I'm just saying that desire never completely goes away.

Blast away.
The kind of punishment he will get from Jesus will be brutal. The bible seems to make it clear that God will have no mercy on those that hurt children.

The guy got what he deserves, but if you find yourself "enjoying" this story, there might be something wrong with you.

VN Store

Back