Run Liz Run

volinbham

VN GURU
Check out this cringe-worthy video for Elizabeth Warren if you dare.

I pray she runs - will be highly entertaining.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCFxg2ez44[/youtube]

Why was I immediately reminded of this?

2441702-0720251747-origi.gif

Is she kind of the left wing's version of Ron Paul?

Reactions: 1 person
That's an insult to Ron Paul

Thank you. Regardless of how you feel about his politics, he ran a very impressive campaign where he was able to really change some hearts and minds, started grass roots movements, and invented the money bomb.

I imagine Warren's campaign would be a circus.

For a political video? Most of them are god awful. This one actually had a catchy tune that went perfectly with the "run Liz run" campaign it was supporting.

Other than the off key cat strangling, I'm not a huge fan of hippy guitar.

But other than the mechanical wave of pressure and displacement of the gas medium between the computer and my eardrums, it was fine.

Thank you. Regardless of how you feel about his politics, he ran a very impressive campaign where he was able to really change some hearts and minds, started grass roots movements, and invented the money bomb.

I imagine Warren's campaign would be a circus.

Let's say I support his politics far, far, far more than hers even though I disagree with some.

However, he never really moved past the grass roots portion and could get to that next level. But the point I was implying was his supporters are generally, shall we say, fanatical in their devotion?

Check out this cringe-worthy video for Elizabeth Warren if you dare.

I pray she runs - will be highly entertaining.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCFxg2ez44[/youtube]

$10 says the singer in that song doesnt shave her armpits.

I hope she runs though..talk about your all time train wrecks!

Other than the off key cat strangling, I'm not a huge fan of hippy guitar.

But other than the mechanical wave of pressure and displacement of the gas medium between the computer and my eardrums, it was fine.

Lulz. Tough crowd.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhEkHzIUno[/youtube]
Run Liz RUN!

Let's say I support his politics far, far, far more than hers even though I disagree with some.

However, he never really moved past the grass roots portion and could get to that next level. But the point I was implying was his supporters are generally, shall we say, fanatical in their devotion?

You have a point about within the Republican party, but when Romney was cleaning up in the nomination process, Paul was polling better than Romney against Obama. It was more than grassroots. It just didn't fit into the 2 party system.

You have a point about within the Republican party, but when Romney was cleaning up in the nomination process, Paul was polling better than Romney against Obama. It was more than grassroots. It just didn't fit into the 2 party system.

It didn't matter who was running against Obama, the media set out to destroy them no matter what. And had Paul run (and even though I didn't agree with some of his politics, he deserved a shot as much as anyone two years ago) they would have done the same thing to him. Made him look like a crazy man with one arm inside the straitjacket already and fit to be tied.

Warren is to the DNC what Paul is to the GOP. Like the Tea Party and borderline libertarian movement is looked on with disdain normally, the DNC looks on the extreme far left like the Occupy crowd as useful to win elections and ignored the rest of the time. It's a voting block to be placated to prior to elections and nothing more.

VN Store

Back