Obama "Slipping Mentally"

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Forensic profiler: Obama ‘slipping mentally’

A forensic profiler whose career has included work on the double-murder case against O.J. Simpson and the Natalie Holloway disappearance says Barack Obama is confessing he’s under enormous pressure and is “slipping mentally.”

“Not madness such as total loss of control mentally, but more and more drastic behavior seen in disturbed traumatized leaders,” said Andrew G. Hodges, M.D., who wrote “The Obama Confession: Secret Fear, Secret Fury.”

I'll just leave this here...

I'll just leave this here.

tumblr_mn6bdlFRbN1qiwjzeo1_500.gif

Being POTUS is an extremely tough job, no doubt. It must be mentally taxing especially when you have no freaking clue what you're doing.

Reactions: 6 people
Everyone's first time in management is tough. He'll probably figure it out eventually

Reactions: 6 people
He's gonna mentally let go alright. When he no longer cares about the polls and elections, when he realizes his legacy is a failed presidency...he will unleash as much hell and bitterness as he possibly can.

Everyone's first time in management is tough. He'll probably figure it out eventually

How dare you say such a thing about a man who's never produced a product or service anyone wanted or needed, or signed the front of a paycheck. I'm sure the Community Organizer and his lapdogs won't appreciate this.

That sorry mofo was already lying flat on the ground "mentally" speaking. How much farther could he have slipped?

Obama being president is about the equivalent of Muschamp being coach of the gators. Maybe not equal on "enthusiasm"
but levels of ineptitude & implosion entertainment is almost identical.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back