Cheerleader Kendall Jones nudes

And if that was my daughter, I can flat guarantee you Mister Dickinson best have some significant protective custody or a good program like Witsec, because nothing in the world would stop me from tracking him down and kicking the ever-loving **** out of him.

Pervert.

Reactions: 7 people
Certainly an odd way of garnering publicity.

Perhaps, but the people commenting are downright scary.

I'd still publicly invite him on national television if I was her father and ask him straight up to repeat what he's putting out. And in front of God and everyone ball kick him so hard it lifts him off the ground.

Sometimes jail is worth it.

Reactions: 5 people
Perhaps, but the people commenting are downright scary.

I'd still publicly invite him on national television if I was her father and ask him straight up to repeat what he's putting out. And in front of God and everyone ball kick him so hard it lifts him off the ground.

Sometimes jail is worth it.

Concur.

I'm a lib and I concur, Dickinson is a frigging moron. Believe it or not but us libs actually own guns, hunt and trap. Perhaps I should send that dip**** a nude of myself. Hell, it scares my wife.

Reactions: 7 people
I'm a lib and I concur, Dickinson is a frigging moron. Believe it or not but us libs actually own guns, hunt and trap. Perhaps I should send that dip**** a nude of myself. Hell, it scares my wife.

Lol.

If she made an adult themed video I would probably check it out.

If she did and it was distributed, you have that priveledge. However, this guy is doing something much more callous. Putting the humiliation-bounty out there for publicity and for shaming her recreational hunting. Think about this next time someone proclaims it is conservatives who want to control what happens in private lives.

I have no problem with this girl or her hunting in Africa, but if somebody came forward with nudes I wouldn't look away.

VN Store

Back