Terrorists Steal Iraqi Nuclear Material

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Get ready for a false flag.

I've read rumblings of a small nuke being moved from a base in Florida to South Carolina to be transported to?????

My understanding is there is no paper trail and it was not not signed for.

Tifwiw

Reactions: 3 people

I've read rumblings of a small nuke being moved from a base in Florida to South Carolina to be transported to?????

Tifwiw

Link?

In one of my last assignments we moved anything that could have been weaponized, or was particularly dangerous out of the country. This stuff didn't make the cut as it was fairly benign (for radioactive material that is). Nice they let us all know.

Tifwiw

Where do you read stuff like this? Conspiracy Theory Weekly?

Link?

In one of my last assignments we moved anything that could have been weaponized, or was particularly dangerous out of the country. This stuff didn't make the cut as it was fairly benign (for radioactive material that is). Nice they let us all know.

Like I said, rumblings. If something pops off over there or here for that matter ( open borders and all)

Allegedly the nuke left dyess Air Force base in Florida.

Like I said, rumblings. If something pops off over there or here for that matter ( open borders and all)

Love ya brother but I have a hard time believing that for 1 second.

I never got to play with nucs but heck we couldn't take a crate of 5.56 out without signatures.

I never got to play with nucs but heck we couldn't take a crate of 5.56 out without signatures.

I'm sure that's how it happens.

But honestly I wouldn't put something like this past them.

35c957bd9da29f3a420e5bf87abc1b561d590e8450e2e005fd3f1a271ee40539.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Tifwiw

I remember that. Shipped from Texas to SC and shortly after Lindsay graham claimed if we didn't attack Syria that a nuke could go off in Charleston harbor. Soon after that transfer a top nuke officer was fired.

Not saying it happened but timing of events are what drive conspiracy theories. I do not doubt something like this could be done though

I remember that. Shipped from Texas to SC and shortly after Lindsay graham claimed if we didn't attack Syria that a nuke could go off in Charleston harbor. Soon after that transfer a top nuke officer was fired.

Not saying it happened but timing of events are what drive conspiracy theories. I do not doubt something like this could be done though

Not from graham. A retired general. (2013)

Not from graham. A retired general. (2013)

Graham definitely made the claim too

"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."

But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.

"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.

Graham's Hawkish Posture Confronts War-Weary Voters in South Carolina - US News

Dyess is in Texas and doesn't have nukes (anymore).

VN Store

Back