Obamacare in trouble ?

It was in trouble from day 1 w/all the computer quirks & it still doesn't work right. The Affordable Health Care will NOT be affordable at the full premium price. What a freaking joke this thing is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Not to worry....Obama will pencil whip (or use a pen that he says he has) this thing with another executive order, unconstitutional I'm sure, and everything will be just fine.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah I read on this the other day. Obamacare is all but null and void.

Not to worry....Obama will pencil whip (or use a pen that he says he has) this thing with another executive order, unconstitutional I'm sure, and everything will be just fine.

:rock: Can't wait til the day he leaves the WH with Moochelle.....thank God.

I don't think they're planning on leaving.

How do you come to that opinion? I mean, seriously. What makes you think he plans on overriding 60 years of term limits to stay on as President? And when you answer, please take your tin foil off.

Reactions: 1 person
This is what happens when you ram through a bill no one has read. Democrats at their finest

Halbig may win with this three person panel, but I seriously doubt this challenge survives the SCOTUS. I think it loses 6-3, with Roberts and Kennedy siding with the left wing of the bench.

I'd love to be wrong, though...

Halbig may win with this three person panel, but I seriously doubt this challenge survives the SCOTUS. I think it loses 6-3, with Roberts and Kennedy siding with the left wing of the bench.

I'd love to be wrong, though...

It was a 5-4 split last time with Roberts swinging to the left.

How do you come to that opinion? I mean, seriously. What makes you think he plans on overriding 60 years of term limits to stay on as President? And when you answer, please take your tin foil off.

The man wipes his ass with the constitution,what leads you to believe he wouldn't try and circumvent term limits? It's going to be fun to watch this assclown especially after the midterms and the senate goes back to the gop. He's the black version of FDR.

Reactions: 3 people

Racist. As are the repubs that want work with him on presidential term limits.

Interesting, though I wonder what plaintiff's standing is founded upon. You can't just think it's wrong. You have to be materially and directly harmed. And if merely being a taxpayer were enough, I've got some claims I'd like to make about oil subsidies.

Interesting, though I wonder what plaintiff's standing is founded upon. You can't just think it's wrong. You have to be materially and directly harmed. And if merely being a taxpayer were enough, I've got some claims I'd like to make about oil subsidies.

Lulz

You missed it entirely.

Now the folks who signed up for obamacare aren't subsidized. It's all out of pocket.

Lol lol

Don't you love karma

Reactions: 2 people
Lulz

You missed it entirely.

Now the folks who signed up for obamacare aren't subsidized. It's all out of pocket.

Lol lol

Don't you love karma

I don't think you understand .... Actually, I'm sure you don't.

You can't sue, even if you're right, unless requirements like subject matter jurisdiction, standing, and other standards are met. I'm asking who the plaintiffs are and what their legal standing is to bring suit to begin with. Maybe I missed it but I didn't catch a discussion of that.

You can't sue, even if you're right, unless requirements like subject matter jurisdiction, standing, and other standards are met. I'm asking who the plaintiffs are and what their legal standing is to bring suit to begin with. Maybe I missed it but I didn't catch a discussion of that.

Oh.

Just wait....

It's going to get fun by the end of the week.

Obamacare is done. But welcome single payer. It was the plan all along.

In a nutshell, plaintiffs in the case Halbig v. Sebelius claim those often-valuable subsidies are illegal because the Affordable Care Act only authorized such tax credits for people who bought insurance through one of the exchanges originally set up by an individual state or the District of Columbia—not the federal exchange.

VN Store

Back