Welfare Drug Testing in Tennessee

I cannot support any legislation for drug testing unless the legislators themselves are being tested.

I have no idea why some people get off on watching other people urinate so much.

Reactions: 1 person
This should also apply to all people on Social Security who are UNDER the age of 66 and those on disability as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 2 people
Would prefer that they didnt test for MJ, but testing for all other schedule IV and up is a very good idea.................but I like the idea of testing legislators as well.

I have no problem with drug testing, however the big drug problem in my area is opiates.. A better start would be starting with some of these doctors that writes prescriptions for 180 pain pills per month for their patients that have a standing monthly appointment for no reason other than get their pills and close all these suboxone clinic. These doctors are no more than drug dealers.

Reactions: 1 person
The big problem is socially the nation is going down the drain. Excuses and more excuses.

No self control, no self awareness. Full of over inflated senses of self, disintegration of simple values and families.

Me me me and no ability to understand sacrifice, nor having convictions.

Like a bunch of children living by the pleasure principle and having no foundation of the world doesn't revolve around them.

Instant gratification and constant failure of understanding need vs. want.

Every choice you make has consequences, and most do not want to take responsibility for those actions,let alone think about the ramifications tomorrow let alone in years.

Everything revolves around the above, whether the greedy Dr. who forgoes his oath and simple humanity to the people going to see them. Simply, a lot of people just suck.

Reactions: 4 people
what is a "welfare drug" and how is one tested for it?

donkey1.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Welfare Drug Testing Takes Effect In Tennessee

SIAP. Its not a perfect solution by any means but it seems like a step in the right direction. Its about time.

From the article:

If Families First applicants answer "yes" on a three-question form about potential drug use, they'll be referred for urine testing. If the results are positive, according to the state's implementation plan, the applicants will only be cut off if they fail another test after six months of treatment.

Wtf are the questions?

Wtf are the questions?

Question1: Dude, do you ever think that if you think hard enough about stuff, then that stuff, you know, will think it's been thought about?

Question2: Have you ever felt your teeth tingle?

Question3: Why was Mr. White so careful to use the appropriate Chemistry flasks on the hit series, "Breaking Bad"?

Question4: Moose tracks causes you to picture: A) ice cream, B) hoof prints, C) Moose which wear long sleeves?

Am I the first person to object to this because of feasibility? Isn't this program going to be extremely costly? Isn't that what they found to be the case in FL?

VN Store

Back