Worst President since WW2

Even if we call it a toss up between W and Obama does that change the implications?

We'll have 16 years of crap leadership.

According to the poll, it is O. Think about that for a moment. Consider how you mock, loathe, and ridcule W. Then, consider the majority polled think O is worse.

FTR, all of them suck donkey donuts.

Reactions: 3 people
I would say the 2 worse has to be W and Obama with no other coming close to these two.
At this point I think history may look worse on W but O has 2 1/2 year to surpass him and he is definitely headed in that direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
From the article:

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement.

Richard Nixon, whose presidency ended in scandal, received only 13% of the vote and Jimmy Carter scored 8%. None of the remaining eight presidents received more than 3%.

there is a bit of recency effect I'm sure but still for liberals it must be a punch in the gut for their guy to be on par with (or surpassing) the guy they reviled.

Reactions: 2 people
Not only do I think Obama is the worst modern-day President, I think he's the third worst all-time.

For me, he ranks only above Pierce and Buchanan, in that his policies haven't led the country directly into a civil war. But, he's got 2 1/2 years left, so I won't rule out the possibility.

Reactions: 3 people
there is a bit of recency effect I'm sure but still for liberals it must be a punch in the gut for their guy to be on par with (or surpassing) the guy they reviled.

I dread seeing who the next POTUS is. He/She may be just as bad if not worse.

I dread seeing who the next POTUS is. He/She may be just as bad if not worse.

We need a ballot with "none of the above" as an option. Like in Brewster s Millions.

VN Store

Back