ISIS impresses me more and more as the days go on...

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
They started out with a Photoshop of Michelle Obama holding up a "#Bring Back Our Humvee" sign.

048fd8d0-1488-4360-a4ab-7eea2817c9a8_16x9_600x338.jpg

Then, just last week, they sent out their investment prospectus to potential investors.

ISIS%20report%202012.jpg

ISIS%20report%202013.jpg

Now, they are hiring high tech, skilled labor.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...iph-urges-skilled-jihadists-to-join-ISIS.html

It's official... ISIS is creating more high tech, high paying jobs than Obama.

We could use this kind of imagination, creativity and job growth here in the USA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Impressed isn't the right word. I'd say I'm surprised - the footage we see of terrorists is always their crappy training regimens and they are portrayed as savages (which they are in many ways).

It is easy to forget that they are also millennials and likely digital natives. Global access to education and content makes them just like some hipsters down at the coffee shop; except for the beheadings and what not.

The #Bring back our Humvees was first class trolling though.

Reactions: 1 person
The most impressive thing is that Congress just voted to authorize $3bn in funding to the Free Syrian Army. Does anybody really think a good chunk of those funds aren't going to end up in ISIS's hands? They're freaking magicians. They've essentially convinced our government to send money to their partners.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope you're all being ironic.

If you actually think ISIS is a militarized threat that we're concerned about, get real. They're no different than al-Qaeda ("The Database"), a collection of CIA/Mossad assets that do our bidding in strategic areas.

Just like al-Qaeda, we've directly funded them with weapons and money.

The most impressive thing is that Congress just voted to authorize $3bn in funding to the Free Syrian Army. Does anybody really think a good chunk of those funds aren't going to end up in ISIS's hands? They're freaking magicians. They've essentially convinced our government to send money to their partners.

The FSA is the group that initially captured one of the beheaded journalists. They work hand in hand with ISIS, and we know that.

Which is why you're off your rocker if you aren't supporting Based Assad in Syria---he's the last hope against these state-sponsored terrorists.

Attachments

• undefeated.png
    undefeated.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 1
Tasteless thread title and intention imo.

As far as for the Isis videos and internet crap they ought to sick 4chan on these idiots. Those guys some how find anybody anywhere they post.

Reactions: 3 people
Tasteless thread title and intention imo.

As far as for the Isis videos and internet crap they ought to sick 4chan on these idiots. Those guys some how find anybody anywhere they post.

hackers would rather release celebrity nudes than risk getting beheaded by a bunch of religious zealots

I hope you're all being ironic.

If you actually think ISIS is a militarized threat that we're concerned about, get real. They're no different than al-Qaeda ("The Database"), a collection of CIA/Mossad assets that do our bidding in strategic areas.

Just like al-Qaeda, we've directly funded them with weapons and money.

Apparently you need a reminder:
AP01090105647_232923.jpg

hackers would rather release celebrity nudes than risk getting beheaded by a bunch of religious zealots

My home computer and I thank them for that!

Too bad I literally don't know who 95% of the chicks are.

My home computer and I thank them for that!

Too bad I literally don't know who 95% of the chicks are.
I checked out 4chan for the first time yesterday. I didn't know who 95% of the chicks were either. Not sure if they were all suppose to be some type of celebrity or what.

A radical group that has been known to mutilate and kill women.... Is anyone really surprised that they impress Ras?

some issues with this story.

1. it mentions some iraqi sources that says we will have 13,000 troops+ in iraq. this is the same Iraq that came out and said they didn't want US troops on their soil. (but really really want our planes in the sky) how does this add up?

2. also for any story to be believed you have to offer some explanation as to how the idea they are pitching works out. The mention some 'house of cards military scheme'. I think that history has proven having a world power cuts down on the number wars. Since we have been the guy, fall of USSR, the number of 'major' wars have dropped, and while we have been the start of many of them, history shows the benefit. And wars are still going to happen. The article doesn't go into why we are ultimately doing this? what do we gain by having these 'territories' it mentions? Not talking short term- over throw a dictator, get access to 10% more oil fields over there? what do we really gain? The articles doesn't get to any meat , IMO because there isn't any-or much, of why this is happening. It just keeps rehashing the same appetizers about big bad america.

and while i am not quite ready to accept that we do this, there is the idea of a 'controlled fire' to avoid the true 'wildfires'. so yes if we could be pushing our petrodollar USofA agenda around but it works, and ultimately makes the world a somewhat safer (and maye better) place. but again the article doesn't go into it. The why behind the why.

3. once again it assumes the US is in complete of all things foreign, which is laughable.

the M1 is the only thing that worries me there. I didn't see any real battle damage. tracks might have gotten blown, but otherwise there's not much you can do to an M1. Which leads me to believe the Iraqis abandoned it there, which is also dumb as it would have made a perfect get away vehicle. Again I have no idea what happened to the rear of the tank, the most vulnerable part.

not worried at all about them 'picking up'
some M113s or humvees. they are both outdated equipment.

VN Store

Back