Cochran vote buying scheme exposed

Wait, this cant be......LG is very adamant that there is less than a .00000001% chance of voter fraud.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't trust the establishment in Washington. They are afraid of losing the power grip on the people in this country

Sounds like a Dem plot to distract and disparage for the general election.

Not that I have any respect for Cochran but the good Rev better have some proof.

Cochran didn't pay the Rev. his $15K that was promised, so he told on Cochran.

Does the Rev. get in trouble over this?

Wait, this cant be......LG is very adamant that there is less than a .00000001% chance of voter fraud.

So you're saying a universal voter ID card would have stopped this? If not, this isn't the "voter fraud" that the GOP regularly uses to place restrictions on people voting.

So you're saying a universal voter ID card would have stopped this? If not, this isn't the "voter fraud" that the GOP regularly uses to place restrictions on people voting.

How many of them also voted in a democratic primary?

Cochran didn't pay the Rev. his $15K that was promised, so he told on Cochran.

Does the Rev. get in trouble over this?

What kind of morals does this Rev have? What kind of "Reverend" is he? A pastor? Sheesh! Come on man! How low are your morals that a 'shepherd' of God's flock would prostitute them out for $$$? How low are your morals that you would break the law? Then, how low is your moral radar that you'd feel no hint of embarrassment in proclaiming it to the world as retribution for not getting paid?

If he runs a church, he'd better look out. The IRS will be coming for his 501(c)3.

What kind of morals does this Rev have? What kind of "Reverend" is he? A pastor? Sheesh! Come on man! How low are your morals that a 'shepherd' of God's flock would prostitute them out for $$$? How low are your morals that you would break the law? Then, how low is your moral radar that you'd feel no hint of embarrassment in proclaiming it to the world as retribution for not getting paid?

If he runs a church, he'd better look out. The IRS will be coming for his 501(c)3.

He's slime like Jackson and Sharpton.

Reactions: 2 people
wth?

"basically the same damn thing"? Your comment is incomprehensibly stupid.

no less stupid than your claim that voter fraud either doesn't occur or it is so statistically insignificant that it can't possibly affect an election*

*this statement is approved and endorsed by Al Franken

Reactions: 3 people
Voter fraud = vote buying = electoral fraud..............its all basically the same damn thing.

Except in this case it has nothing to do with the dead or illegals supposedly casting votes. Which was the main reason for the GOP controlled states enacting voter restrictions. In this instance closing polls sooner or restricting the amount of time to vote would not have solved this crime.

Except in this case it has nothing to do with the dead or illegals supposedly casting votes. Which was the main reason for the GOP controlled states enacting voter restrictions. In this instance closing polls sooner or restricting the amount of time to vote would not have solved this crime.

What about posting members of the NBP outside of polling places to provide "security"?

I challenge you to show where I said it did.............all I have said is voter fraud = buying votes, its all under the same crime of electoral fraud, which doesnt really exist according to some.

I challenge you to show where I said it did.............all I have said is voter fraud = buying votes, its all under the same crime of electoral fraud, which doesnt really exist according to some.

No I totally got what you were saying. Voter fraud is real and not arguing with you on that point. However your reference was directed towards LG and the usual "dems supposedly only winning because of cheating". I just used that as a launch point. The GOP used voter fraud in this instance. We'll not the GOP as a whole but an individual. I haven't heard a single peep out of their party on ways to control that aspect of voting fraud. Just brought up the fact that what they did following the ruling on VRA concerning fraud was a bunch of BS.

VN Store

Back