"American alliance is worth nothing..."

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Report: Polish minister says alliance with US 'isn't worth anything' | Deseret News

SikorskiGate, Part I | The XX Committee

Sikorski: You know that the Polish-American alliance is worth nothing. It is therefore harmful, because it gives Poland a false sense of security.

Rostowski: Why?

Sikorski: Complete bull****. We will get into conflicts with the Germans, with Russia, and we will think that everything is great because we have given the Americans a blowjob. Losers, complete losers.

Direct result of the President's horrid foreign policy?

Reactions: 1 person
Our double speak President Obama is weak in the eyes of the world which has been pointed out time & time again. His words & promises are lies & it means nothing to the people of the world except to those coming through our southern border.

Direct result of the President's horrid foreign policy?

Was there any doubt?

What just freaking kills me. Utterly baffles me to no end is the fact that time and time again his ineptitude and naivete is shown to the country and the world. And yet his supporters still won't see reality.

I'm almost getting to where I support the tin foilers that he was sent in as a Manchurian Candidate to tear this country apart.

Reactions: 1 person
Our double speak President Obama is weak in the eyes of the world which has been pointed out time & time again. His words & promises are lies & it means nothing to the people of the world except to those coming through our southern border.

If you think you can just pin our current situation completely & totally on Obama, you would be missing the other 60+ years of bad foreign policy and mistakes made over that time.

Reactions: 5 people
If you think you can just pin our current situation completely & totally on Obama, you would be missing the other 60+ years of bad foreign policy and mistakes made over that time.

Nope, it is all OBAMA's FAULT! He ruined the world.

No not at all, he's just stepped on the accelerator.

Well of course he has. He's the president of the United States. We aren't known for caring about anyone or any country. If he were bending over backwards for the polish; he'd be blamed for something else. Instead he's ruined the world because OBAMA. You people ***** about everything he does and really couldn't do anything better. You all have the answers supposedly but yet haven't been elected to any offices.

Not defending Obama in anyway. But I am smart enough to know that everything that happens in the world isn't Obama fault. He's nothing but a puppet just like every single other president we have had or will have in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Well of course he has. He's the president of the United States. We aren't known for caring about anyone or any country. If he were bending over backwards for the polish; he'd be blamed for something else. Instead he's ruined the world because OBAMA. You people ***** about everything he does and really couldn't do anything better. You all have the answers supposedly but yet haven't been elected to any offices.

Not defending Obama in anyway. But I am smart enough to know that everything that happens in the world isn't Obama fault. He's nothing but a puppet just like every single other president we have had or will have in the future.

100% correct. He is nothing more than a puppet.

If he would do something for the good of the country once in a 5 years, people just might not b!tch so much.

If he would do something for the good of the country once in a 5 years, people just might not b!tch so much.

Who was the last president to do something good for the people of our country?

I'll go over a list of five things that someone could do over night that would reverse the course of our country and put us back to life liberty and justice for all.

1 tax code reform: we all pay the same. No tax breaks for anyone or any company. Don't burden people by taking what isn't yours. Simple enough for kids to understand but not ole Uncle Sam.

2 Stop spending money to put people in jail and then allowing another person to profit off of their incarceration. Aka end the drug war: punish people through treatment and then resolve their addictive personality issues. Which is the real problem in the first place; not the drug that they are using. Weed was put here by our creator and has been deemed illegal by propaganda. Wether you like it or not.
Same goes for prostitution. We would have no pimps and prosititues, no mass abductions and end the sexual slave trade going on within our own boarders. Simply by regulating and letting grown ass adults make their own decisions.

3 Transparency in our gov: the phrase we all came to love under Obama. It's not even close to happening and never will.

4 stop funding and spreading weapons throughout the world.

5 election reform: you vote and you get a percentage or two knocked off of your income tax. He'll make it worth going to vote!

If you are spying on them, they are not your allies.

No, if you are spying on them, then you should know their true desires which should make your diplomacy that much more effective. We're just incompetent across the board.

VN Store

Back