5237 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on "American alliance is worth nothing..." Page 6. within the forum Politics. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 06-23-2014, 03:48 PM   #76
82_VOL_83
Stir Stick

"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by #VFL__ View Post
Yep, I really wish someone would come along and want these changes.
As for the voting. Do you think it would be beneficial if we had a 100 % participation in elections?
No. I do think there should be a basic qualification to vote or better yet, a weighted scale based on taxes ACTUALLY paid.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-23-2014, 03:49 PM   #77
hog88

"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Vol View Post
Other than Mexico and Central America?
Nice.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-23-2014, 03:52 PM   #78
hog88

"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
Quote:
Then in my mind who cares what they think. I care about our allies and if we haven't helped a country when they needed us that's unacceptable. Outside of Benghazi, if he would have never drawn a line what would the problem be?
Did you not read what I wrote? If our enemy's think we are weak they will challenge us. If our allies think we are weak they will form partnerships with others they can count on.

Don't be fooled, we have no allies. We have beneficiaries who align with us out of self interest.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-23-2014, 03:54 PM   #79
KentheOrange
Retired Member

"American alliance is worth nothing..."
I can't wait until Holder goes after Perry for messing with the Texas invasion.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-23-2014, 04:04 PM   #80
W.TN.Orange Blood
Home to DE Greg Emerson

"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentheOrange View Post
I can't wait until Holder goes after Perry for messing with the Texas invasion.
well damn, that came out of left field??
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #81
ajvol01
GBO!

"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
Quote:
Well of course he has. He's the president of the United States. We aren't known for caring about anyone or any country. If he were bending over backwards for the polish; he'd be blamed for something else. Instead he's ruined the world because OBAMA. You people ***** about everything he does and really couldn't do anything better. You all have the answers supposedly but yet haven't been elected to any offices.

Not defending Obama in anyway. But I am smart enough to know that everything that happens in the world isn't Obama fault. He's nothing but a puppet just like every single other president we have had or will have in the future.
2 words

Fundamentally transform
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-01-2014, 02:06 PM   #82
Rasputin_Vol
Ordem e Progresso

Looks like there may already be a Franco-Russian alliance forming...

Putin Says U.S Blackmailed France Over Warship With BNP Fine - Businessweek

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLS INC. View Post
I'm glad my destiny was to be a Vol, because everything else is second tier.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-01-2014, 02:15 PM   #83
Burhead
God-Emperor of Politics

"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin_Vol View Post
Looks like there may already be a Franco-Russian alliance forming...

Putin Says U.S Blackmailed France Over Warship With BNP Fine - Businessweek
The French shouldn't be supplying advanced weapon systems to an aggressive, tinpot dictator.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-01-2014, 02:21 PM   #84
 utvolpj 
non biast mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burhead View Post
The French shouldn't be supplying advanced weapon systems to an aggressive, tinpot dictator.
I'm not sure we can take that stance with a straight face
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-01-2014, 02:22 PM   #85
Rasputin_Vol
Ordem e Progresso

Quote:
Thats funny considering that we have Obama with more weapons at his disposal than Putin.

Winston Churchill
Quote:
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2014, 05:25 PM   #86
Rasputin_Vol
Ordem e Progresso

Obama ISIS Speech Reaction: Germany, Turkey Won't Join Airstrikes In Syria; UK Won't Rule Them Out

Quote:
An airstrike campaign in Syria won’t have Germany’s support, and Turkey said it will only cooperate in humanitarian missions in the fight against the Islamic State as U.S. allies weighed in Thursday on President Barack Obama’s plan to “degrade and destroy” the militant group. It's unclear what role Britain will play, while Israel has applauded the stragety against the militants also known as ISIS or ISIL.
U.S. lines up allies against Islamic State

Quote:
In Washington, White House chief of staff Denis McDonough said the administration will find countries willing to send combat troops to fight the Islamic extremists, who have taken control of large parts of Syria and Iraq. He said it was too soon to identify the countries.

Winston Churchill
Quote:

Last edited by Rasputin_Vol; 09-14-2014 at 05:32 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-30-2014, 03:43 PM   #87
Burhead
God-Emperor of Politics

Poland Prepares for Russian Invasion | The XX Committee

Quote:
Yesterday I spoke with a top Polish MoD official, a man of sober and strongly pro-American views whom I’ve known for years. Referring to this week’s needless White House crisis with Israel, another American ally who has doubts about the current administration, he noted, “I didn’t need the Beltway media to tell me who the real chicken**** is.” “They really have no idea what they are doing,” he opined about Obama and his national security staff, “and we know it. You have no idea how many promises we’ve been given, even by the President himself, but there’s never any follow-up, it’s all talk. He thinks he’s on Oprah.” When I asked if he thought America would come to Poland’s aid in a crisis, he said laconically, “I’d flip a coin.”

In a similar vein, a senior Polish intelligence official, another veteran of long collaboration with Washington, DC, expressed his skepticism to me. “Is it 1939 again? I don’t know,” he explained, “but I think Obama isn’t even a Chamberlain,” citing the British prime minister who left Poland in the lurch at the beginning of World War Two. Given such doubts, combined with Putin’s obvious desire to break the Atlantic Alliance, Poland will prepare to resist the Russians alone, while hoping and praying it does not have to.
Interesting article regarding how the Polish government views President Obama. It is concerning that one of our biggest European allies have started doubting our ability to live up to our word.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-30-2014, 03:48 PM   #88
hog88

Quote:
Poland Prepares for Russian Invasion | The XX Committee

Interesting article regarding how the Polish government views President Obama. It is concerning that one of our biggest European allies have started doubting our ability to live up to our word.
I don't think anyone allies or foes are beginning to "doubt" our ability to live up to our word. They know we will not. It's not just the American people who've been fed a steady diet of lies over the last 6 years.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-30-2014, 03:53 PM   #89
volprof
Destroyer of Nihilists

"American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..." "American alliance is worth nothing..."
Wonder how many troops and how much weaponry Poland would contribute if the US were invaded. 1,000 troops and a tank maybe?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-30-2014, 04:02 PM   #90
hog88

Quote:
Originally Posted by volprof View Post
Wonder how many troops and how much weaponry Poland would contribute if the US were invaded. 1,000 troops and a tank maybe?
I'd bet none. Maybe Canada and possibly England would come but that would be about it.

However it's not good when other countries have no faith in us fulfilling our promises.
Reply With Quote TOP