Invasion on the southern border:

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
I didn't see a dedicated thread to this, but it's getting pretty nasty in the Southwest:

'Wave of humanity': Border Patrol overwhelmed by flow of illegal immigrants | Fox News

The number of illegal immigrants is so high that the Border Patrol can barely cope. From last October to the end of May, 162,000 people from countries "other than Mexico" have entered the United States across the southern border. That’s a nearly 100 percent increase from the previous year. Three-quarters of those crossed in the Rio Grande Valley. Among them were 47,017 unaccompanied children, sent by family in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador or Nicaragua to join relatives in the United States.

And then you have this. I'm not sure of the accuracy of same, but knowing how this Administration operates, I have little reason to doubt the veracity:

Immigrant Facility Invite Comes With Many Rules | The Daily Caller

Sent to members of Congress and staff by Rose Hacking, of the office of the assistant secretary of legislation at HHS, the invitation comes with the following commands:

No recording devices will be allowed (We may ask you to leave your cellphone in our vehicle)
No questions will be allowed during the tour, but questions will be addressed later
No interacting with staff and children at the shelter
We will provide photos of the facility after the tour

And of course, this:

Feds say no end in sight for policy of 'dumping' illegal immigrants in Arizona, Gov. Brewer says | Fox News

Federal officials told Brewer Friday that the practice will continue for the foreseeable future, and this weekend more than 1,000 illegal immigrant children will be “dumped” in Arizona. Adults and family units will also arrive, though Brewer was not told how many, her office said.

Most of the families apprehended so far in Texas have been flown to Arizona and dropped off by the busload at stations in Phoenix and Tucson. They've also been sent to New York and Maryland.

Those sent to Arizona are expected to check in on their own once their deportation process nears completion in an honor system of sorts.

I mean, I don't want to toss yet any more gas on the fire for Obama, but you know, the problems are kind of starting to pile up here.

Maybe a little more gas won't hurt...

Known gang members among thousands of illegal immigrant children storming the U.S. border and government is now trying to silence officers from talking to the media | Mail Online

Art Del Cueto, president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 2544 in Tucson, Arizona told the National Review that officers who recognize gang tattoos on the minors are supposed to treat them like everyone else.

The latest revelation about potentially violent minors entering the country, comes as Border Patrol agents are being told not to talk to reporters who have traveled south to cover the hordes of children crossing into the U.S.

Nothing to see here...

Last edited:
They'll just change to definition of illegal immigrant to someone that came here illegally within the past 5 years. That way there is no "illegal immigration problem."

Just like unemployment.

flag_bill%255B1%255D.bmp

Reactions: 3 people
There are legal ways to get into the US and these people need to follow those ways. Not that I would but if I tried to illegally enter Canada and got caught I'd expect to get thrown out.

Reactions: 1 person
Obama was "surprised" about the situation when he was reading the morning paper the other day. He didn't see the situation as important enough to address the problem as he scheduled another round of golf to be played that day.

Last edited:
Let's also not forget that while we are allowing all these Mexicans to come here illegally that we have a Marine being held in a Mexican jail that we are making no attempts to get back.

Also, isn't part of the president's oath of office to protect our borders? Isn't this another act of treason?

Reactions: 3 people
Let's also not forget that while we are allowing all these Mexicans to come here illegally that we have a Marine being held in a Mexican jail that we are making no attempts to get back.

Also, isn't part of the president's oath of office to protect our borders? Isn't this another act of treason?

O should have been impeached 4 years ago. The only thing that's saved him is to look at who's next in line.

Why are they being flown or bussed to AZ, if they are caught in Texas...
I don't understand that

Why are they being flown or bussed to AZ, if they are caught in Texas...
I don't understand that

They are punishing Arizona for passing state immigration laws.

The other thing I see happening is people south of our border are expecting massive immigration reform and amnesty for those already in the county and they are trying to get their foot in the door.

Arizona AG Tom Horne says the State of Arizona will file a lawsuit against the Federal gubmint to stop flying & busing these illegal immigrants to Arizona from Texas. I'm sure that will put the fear of god into the Federal gubmint to stop them from doing whatever this gubmint is told to do by King Barry.

I can't believe what I am reading. Bunch of racists posting in this thread. These immigrants are simply doing the job Americans will not do. Americans don't drop off their children in other countries, they don't send gang members across the border of other countries, and Americans typically respect the sovereignty of another nation's borders.

The polls were showing Reid would be gone then the dumbazz Nevada Tea Party nominated Sharon Angle and handed Reid 6 more years on a silver platter.

I remember that & it makes me want to....:pukeb: all over the Nevada voters that did that stupid sh!t.

The busing them to Arizona without first consulting Arizona is one of the craziest parts of this; that and the dropping them off and "telling them" they need to show up at "x" place in some number of days for processing.

Basically, the US government is trafficking people...

The busing them to Arizona without first consulting Arizona is one of the craziest parts of this; that and the dropping them off and "telling them" they need to show up at "x" place in some number of days for processing.

Basically, the US government is trafficking people...

Along with guns and drugs. Meanwhile don't shoot fireworks in my county or you'll get a ticket! So tired of this garbage.

Is there a law against shooting illegal imagrants? I mean there's no records of them, so how could anyone prove anything..

I just returned from Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX and saw with my own eyes a dorm (barracks) with a meshed fence, a mobile medical bus, HEB (food store) trailers and porta potties everywhere that are housing some 1200 children.

What's sad, going out of the Valley Hi gate there are homeless vets at every intersection. Just goes to show our gov't will help illegals instead of our vets. Shameful site that makes me sick to my stomach.

VN Store

Back