Pivot East

I'm sure TPTB will think twice about bombing another Iranian nuke plant now that Russia is officially and openly thumbing their nose at them and practically daring anyone to do something.

I'm sure TPTB will think twice about bombing another Iranian nuke plant now that Russia is officially and openly thumbing their nose at them and practically daring anyone to do something.

Tell me the last time we bombed an Iranian nuclear site.

Tell me the last time we bombed an Iranian nuclear site.

My mistake, it was an Iraqi nuclear site 30 years ago.

Still, the precedent has been set that they are not beneath attacking a foreign country just to do that.

Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan to Ink Eurasian Economic Union Treaty on May 29 | Russia | RIA Novosti

The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan are set to meet on Thursday to sign the Eurasian Economic Union Treaty that will finalize the process of establishing a Eurozone-like space of ex-Soviet states, the Kremlin said Monday.

“The creation of this Union will raise its member states to a higher level of integration. The three nations will be committed to guarantee an unfettered flow of goods, services, capitals and workforce, coordinate their key policies, including energy, industry, agriculture and transport. It will finalize the establishment of CIS’s biggest common market (170 million people) that is to become a new economic powerhouse,” the Kremlin statement read.

190143824.jpg

New Russian Regulations for Visa, MasterCard May Be Mitigated

The amendments came after Visa and MasterCard denied service to several Russian banks in late March as a result of US sanctions amid the escalating conflict in Ukraine, raising concerns about the security of the country's financial system.

All the US has done is just accelerated the de-dollarization of the world with this Ukraine nonsense.

Yes Belarus and Kazakhstan are the types of countries I'd be proud of being in my corner...

Veritable dictatorships and economies that, when combined, are just a little ahead in GDP of the combined states of Alabama and Mississippi. Maybe Putin can throw Kyrgyzstan in the mix and pull out definitively ahead.

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 2 people
They're risking their national security by buying Russian gas but if they want continue being held ransom by a tinpot dictator than I can't stop them.

Pot, meet kettle. Russia is not much better or worse than the banker cartel run by the Anglo-American gangsters.

Ras, you've missed a couple of updates in this thread. :biggrin: The oil trade deal between Russia and China that will not be settled in dollars; the BRICS announcement that they will be setting up an alternative to the IMF; and the announcement that they are putting together an alternative to the SWIFT system.

VN Store

Back