2014 Primaries

Gramps

6 critical primaries today with Tea Party vs establishment candidates. The primaries could determine who controls the Senate in the next sessions. Polling is favoring the establishment candidates.

Thoughts?

GA R primary is a toss up between 3 people.
Sonny Perdue Cousin, Karen Handel and a grass roots guy. Pretty sure I'm voting for Handel.

Sonny Perdue Cousin, Karen Handel and a grass roots guy. Pretty sure I'm voting for Handel.

The Tea Party Express and Sarah Palin's girl.

She came close to winning the governorship. I would think she will be in the July run off.

It's David Perdue, Karen Handel, Rep. Jack Kingston and Rep. Paul Broun. I hope Kingston wins. I think Perdue wins. I'm not a Handel fan based on the number of times I've been robo-called by Sarah Palin and her lack of education.

Reactions: 1 person
It's David Perdue, Karen Handel, Rep. Jack Kingston and Rep. Paul Broun. I hope Kingston wins. I think Perdue wins. I'm not a Handel fan based on the number of times I've been robo-called by Sarah Palin and her lack of education.

You should set up an auto-forward of that number to LG. He'd love that.

You should set up an auto-forward of that number to LG. He'd love that.

Im literally about to drop my landline in reaction to robo-calls. I counted and in the past week I've received somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 for the Senate, House, State Legislature, Water Board, State School Superintendent and Board of Education races.

Im literally about to drop my landline in reaction to robo-calls. I counted and in the past week I've received somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 for the Senate, House, State Legislature, Water Board, State School Superintendent and Board of Education races.

Which is why I don't have a landline.

Reactions: 1 person
People with alarm systems that depend on landlines.

german-shepherd.jpg

+

SEC4149w1.jpg

=

Reasonable alarm system. And way more fun to have than ADT.

Reactions: 4 people
Have "Tea Party" candidates won anything this year?

Seems Corporate GOP has had enough of them. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Seems Corporate GOP has had enough of them. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

You know how gay Republicans started their own branch. The log cabin repubs?

I think the gay folks in the tea party should do the same. The sweet tea party. Good, huh?

It's still a voting block that needs to be courted. You take a campaign like the one Mitch McConnell has to run against Alison Lundergan Grimes. It's way to close right now and the voting block that the Tea Party provides can give him the advantage. Probably wasn't a smart idea for him to spout off about them a couple of months ago. Such things can get you that "Fmr" title in front of your name come November.

VN Store

Back