Nicaragua Canal (built by Russia & China)

Russia is striking while the iron is HOT because our buffoon idiot leader doesn't know how to handle macho macho man Putin. Obama, our liar-in-chief, only knows how to talk down to the bad ol' Republicans & target his political foes by using the IRS to do his dirty work on smear tactics. I could go on w/this but you get the point here. Obama is the worst POTUS ever.

Reactions: 6 people
Also from the article : "Russia's military initiative & prospect of involvement in building a new canal comes as Iran similarly has announced that it's own warships will be patrolling waters off the U.S. coast & will use ports in the same countries". What will Obama do? Add more sanctions & give Putin a cell phone call?

Reactions: 1 person
Also from the article : "Russia's military initiative & prospect of involvement in building a new canal comes as Iran similarly has announced that it's own warships will be patrolling waters off the U.S. coast & will use ports in the same countries". What will Obama do? Add more sanctions & give Putin a cell phone call?

Looks like Obama did something . . .

"Iran has called off a deployment of warships to the Atlantic Ocean, the semi-official Fars news agency said on Sunday, shelving plans for its vessels to approach U.S. maritime borders in response to the U.S. navy's presence in the Gulf."

Threat to U.S. East Coast ends as Iran calls off its Navy

Looks like Obama did something . . .

"Iran has called off a deployment of warships to the Atlantic Ocean, the semi-official Fars news agency said on Sunday, shelving plans for its vessels to approach U.S. maritime borders in response to the U.S. navy's presence in the Gulf."

Threat to U.S. East Coast ends as Iran calls off its Navy

:unsure: I wonder how long before they decide against that idea? I suppose we should now trust Iran in that statement?

Russia is striking while the iron is HOT because our buffoon idiot leader doesn't know how to handle macho macho man Putin. Obama, our liar-in-chief, only knows how to talk down to the bad ol' Republicans & target his political foes by using the IRS to do his dirty work on smear tactics. I could go on w/this but you get the point here. Obama is the worst POTUS ever.

That's cute bud, I really don't think you're in a position to make that call though. Everyone can have an opinion but calling him the worst ever shows you're motive. We get it, you hate the guy.

Reactions: 2 people
That's cute bud, I really don't think you're in a position to make that call though. Everyone can have an opinion but calling him the worst ever shows you're motive. We get it, you hate the guy.

Your guy is a liar & a fraud. I don't hate him per say. It's just the way he leads (or the lack thereof) this country to hell is all.

You never let facts get in the way of your agenda.

The fact that these people want to destroy America & to cause more chaos in the world w/their terrorists jihad. If you like them so much & see the need to defend those idiots why not you live there & tell them you're an American everyday & proud of it out on the street corners of Iran?

The fact that these people want to destroy America & to cause more chaos in the world w/their terrorists jihad. If you like them so much & see the need to defend those idiots why not you live there & tell them you're an American everyday & proud of it out on the street corners of Iran?

These people?

Btw that is not Barrack Obama our current POTUS.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Your guy is a liar & a fraud. I don't hate him per say. It's just the way he leads (or the lack thereof) this country to hell is all.

To be honest, you have no idea what Obama has or hasn't done. Leads our country to hell? You are a minuscule blip on the radar of humanity. Your view on the world or our country for that matter is not absolute. Sure he has "failed" in various areas and has fallen short of your lofty goals, but every president does. I will concede that fact but everything else is pretty fluid. So I stand by my comment on saying he is not the worst president ever.

This is great news. The Panama Canal returned to the hands of the Panamanians recently, thus we no longer directly control (though we still highly influence) the fees. Another canal means competition. Likely, this will lead to a reduction in fees. As for where other countries' warships travel in international waters, I care not.

Assuming it actually gets built.

The other day I read that China is also talking about building a train tunnel from Asia to North America. I guess it must be true.

Kind of comical how the haters predictably spin Russia's potential involvement in this possible boondoggle of a project (if it ever happens) as somehow being Obama's failure to do something or other.

Whatever.

Tell me again what right America has to dictate what happens between sovereign countries again?

Assuming it actually gets built.

The other day I read that China is also talking about building a train tunnel from Asia to North America. I guess it must be true.

I'm kind of surprised it took this long to do. It's been talked about for a hundred years but nobody ever really pushed through with it.

Engineering wise, it's a cinch other than the fact it'll be longer than the Panama Canal and will take a lot of brute strength. But specifically designed to handle the large tankers and container ships of today.

To be honest, you have no idea what Obama has or hasn't done. Leads our country to hell? You are a minuscule blip on the radar of humanity. Your view on the world or our country for that matter is not absolute. Sure he has "failed" in various areas and has fallen short of your lofty goals, but every president does. I will concede that fact but everything else is pretty fluid. So I stand by my comment on saying he is not the worst president ever.

Don't forget to wipe that chin of yours amigo. Your ignorance is showing & it's wide open. Obama will go down in History as the Worst POTUS because there's no leadership qualities to speak of & no backbone to speak of either. He's a liar & a fraud like I said & I stand by those words. He has NO foreign policy to speak of & he's confused on how to work w/Congress. He's a pos & I hope he crawls back in the hole where he came from when he's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Considering we've been acting like the world police since WWII, it would be highly hypocritical to complain about Russian Naval ships patrolling in international waters.

And please note, I said "naval ships" not "warships". Do we call our own naval vessels that patrol the Persian Gulf "warships"? Just because a naval vessel is patrolling international waters doesn't mean it's looking for a fight.

Considering we've been acting like the world police since WWII, it would be highly hypocritical to complain about Russian Naval ships patrolling in international waters.

And please note, I said "naval ships" not "warships". Do we call our own naval vessels that patrol the Persian Gulf "warships"? Just because a naval vessel is patrolling international waters doesn't mean it's looking for a fight.

Can't get income tax if we are not at war.

Right??

Obviously you have not looked up any stats or you would know that Obama is one of if not THE worst POTUS.

Reactions: 4 people

It's official: you lose. The "why don't you live there then!" argument is akin to the "insert X is a Nazi" argument.

Tell me again what right America has to dictate what happens between sovereign countries again?

Apparently it should be our decision alone what sovereign nations do in international business endeavors, and Obama is failing us miserably in making sound decisions concerning the economic conduct of these nations.

VN Store

Back