276 kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls will be sold

volmaverick

Nigeria's Islamic extremist leader threatened in a videotaped statement seen on Monday to sell the more than 200 teenage schoolgirls abducted from a school in the remote northeast of the country three weeks ago.

Abubakar Shekau for the first time also claimed responsibility for the April 15 mass abduction, in a video reviewed by The Associated Press.

"I abducted your girls," said the leader of Boko Haram, which means "Western education is sinful."

"By Allah, I will sell them in the marketplace," he said in the hour-long video that starts with fighters lofting automatic rifles and shooting in the air as they chant "Allahu akbar!" or "God is great."

276 kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls will be sold, militants threaten - CBS News

The Real War On Women!!

Yet, Dems & their MSM friends focus on "hateful, ignorant, intolerant" Traditional Christian Families for supporting traditional marriage!

Reactions: 9 people
Are you implying that Obama is behind this slavery? Or the DNC is? What does religious extremism in Africa have to do with Obama and the American media? Should we take this logic and connect Kony to Christians here in America? Just curious as to how all of this ties together.

Reactions: 3 people
I was wondering how long it would take you to get a hold of this story. It's surprising it took this long since this has been going on since last month.

It's a serious issue, and I wish the best for the girls involved. Not looking good though.

And by the way, just for the record (since you're using this as another opportunity to bash Muslims): the Old Testament is full of this kind of behavior, and it is condoned by that particular version of the Hebrew God. Of course, when you think you're right and your version of "God" infallible, I suppose it's pointless arguing with you.

Are you implying that Obama is behind this slavery? Or the DNC is? What does religious extremism in Africa have to do with Obama and the American media? Should we take this logic and connect Kony to Christians here in America? Just curious as to how all of this ties together.

You don't keep up with Volmav's posts much do you?

You don't keep up with Volmav's posts much do you?

Yeah. Just wondering if he is like my dog who just insists no matter what discipline occurs he still just cannot stop wetting the carpet. Will one day the light come on and the realization kicks in?

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. Just wondering if he is like my dog who just insists no matter what discipline occurs he still just cannot stop wetting the carpet. Will one day the light come on and the realization kicks in?

You REALLY don't keep up with Volmav's posts do you? :)

I'm sure there is a way of linking Obama into this crisis. Volmav just hasn't found it on another site yet and posted it here like he had an original thought.

Your dog is probably smarter. JMO.

Nigeria's Islamic extremist leader threatened in a videotaped statement seen on Monday to sell the more than 200 teenage schoolgirls abducted from a school in the remote northeast of the country three weeks ago.

Abubakar Shekau for the first time also claimed responsibility for the April 15 mass abduction, in a video reviewed by The Associated Press.

"I abducted your girls," said the leader of Boko Haram, which means "Western education is sinful."

"By Allah, I will sell them in the marketplace," he said in the hour-long video that starts with fighters lofting automatic rifles and shooting in the air as they chant "Allahu akbar!" or "God is great."

276 kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls will be sold, militants threaten - CBS News

Hooray for religion!

Reactions: 2 people
Just saw the video of the Boko Haram leader officially declaring his intentions with these girls. Talk about a guy with a few screws lose. He seemed nuttier than a fruitcake.

What those kidnapped school girls needed was a good ole southern baptist baptism.

Well, we found out there are two idiot posters in this thread...

For a self proclaimed atheist, you have an excessive amount of obsession with the subject.

Reactions: 8 people
What those kidnapped school girls needed was a good ole southern baptist baptism.

More inclined to say those would be adopting these girls if they were orphaned. You know....giving them a better life and better opportunities.

Well, we found out there are two idiot posters in this thread...

For a self proclaimed atheist, you have an excessive amount of obsession with the subject.

Did you read the OP's post?

Was ripe for the religious picking.

It should make you feel marginally better that I believe islam is as big of a crock as christianity. No?

Now you are connecting this for VM. If Obama does nothing is this really a war on women? Obama racist? Obama Muslim? Does this cost Hillary in 2016?

Yeah, but how does Soros factor in. Beck could make this work.

Query: should the US do anything to intercede in this? Rescue mission?

It's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation that doesn't have a clear answer.

If we do stage a rescue of some sort, people will scream about the commitment of US forces and meddling in matters that generally don't concern us (even if it is for a good cause) and the Nigerians should be handling for themselves.

If we don't people will scream we aren't doing enough when we very well have the power and capability to do so.

This is an apolitical question that really doesn't have an answer that would be acceptable to everyone. But I will say if sending in SOF and removing that lunatic from the world equation has a high probability of success and is done at the request of the Nigerian Government, what do we have to lose?

VN Store

Back