BREAKING: “Select Committee” Benghazi Investigation is On

be careful what you wish for, an impeachment (and removal from office) of Obama means Joe Biden gets to play President

Benghazi is the biggest waste of a scam of an investigation since the last scam the IRS scam waste of time of an investigation. Now if you really want an investigation, let's understand what happened with the lies of Iraqi invasion. I bet you all were hootin and hollerin for that scam.

Reactions: 10 people
Seeing signs of serious backfire here. This is not on most people's radar. And most really are not concerned. Dem consultants are already drooling over the notion that if the GOP wins the Senate this is what the country has to look forward to for Obama's last two years in office....hearings, hearings, hearings. Knowing legislation would never get passed the only thing a GOP Congress could do is ram things up to 1600 and investigate everything under the sun. Boehner knows the dangers of this but is scared of being drop-kicked by the far right. So he throws them a bone with this committee.

Benghazi is the biggest waste of a scam of an investigation since the last scam the IRS scam waste of time of an investigation. Now if you really want an investigation, let's understand what happened with the lies of Iraqi invasion. I bet you all were hootin and hollerin for that scam.

I've seen some internal polling from R and D sides that show this is the response of the middle. This is why I say my above comment. Most in the middle in the polling are asking why all of a sudden the concern for four men when thousands died due to other questionable deeds.

It will be interesting. The GOP is only banking on this to fire up the base. Obamacare energy was dying out and they needed something to stir the base up with. It may win November but could set things up very nicely for Hillary & Co in 2016.

Reactions: 1 person

a State/CIA op in Libya (a country we destabilized) is victim of a planned and coordinated terrorist attack where the US Ambassador is killed and that's a scam

the WH is using the IRS to intimidate and silence opposition and that's a scam

I assume you also think giving weapons to Mexican drug lords and watching them be used on US border patrol agents is a scam too

anything this admin is guilty of or do you simply turn a blind eye to everything they do?

Reactions: 9 people

Holdin down my dislike button.

Reactions: 5 people
a State/CIA op in Libya (a country we destabilized) is victim of a planned and coordinated terrorist attack where the US Ambassador is killed and that's a scam

What part or parts are the scam in this? Asking just to see since so many people are all over on the specific detail...

What part or parts are the scam in this? Asking just to see since so many people are all over on the specific detail...

most would say the scam is that the WH trotted out Susan Rice to pass off an explanation they knew to be a lie. Who made that call? I think the people deserve an answer on that

my personal question is around the goal of the op in Libya. I don't believe it was a simple diplomatic mission there and I believe they were hit because of that mission. Hypothetically, if we were taking weapons from Libya and routing them to Syrian rebels via Turkey then that would be a story. Now, imagine they were of the chemical variety

Reactions: 2 people
most would say the scam is that the WH trotted out Susan Rice to pass off an explanation they knew to be a lie. Who made that call? I think the people deserve an answer on that

my personal question is around the goal of the op in Libya. I don't believe it was a simple diplomatic mission there and I believe they were hit because of that mission. Hypothetically, if we were taking weapons from Libya and routing them to Syrian rebels via Turkey then that would be a story. Now, imagine they were of the chemical variety

Whatever the deal was, you know it was bad for them to go to the lengths they have to keep it quiet. I read before that we were dealing directly with an Al Qaeda affiliate and giving them shoulder fired missiles.

I've seen some internal polling from R and D sides that show this is the response of the middle. This is why I say my above comment. Most in the middle in the polling are asking why all of a sudden the concern for four men when thousands died due to other questionable deeds.

It will be interesting. The GOP is only banking on this to fire up the base. Obamacare energy was dying out and they needed something to stir the base up with. It may win November but could set things up very nicely for Hillary & Co in 2016.

I've said all along it's not the fact that Americans were murdered. That happens and I can understand and accept it.

The simple fact this whole situation had been mishandled, lied about, covered up and the American People have been kept in the dark is what concerns me. It's way bigger than just Hillary in 2016.

Reactions: 2 people
The simple fact this whole situation had been mishandled, lied about, covered up and the American People have been kept in the dark is what concerns me. It's way bigger than just Hillary in 2016.

If only there was this same level of outrage from such a broad amount of people over similar circumstances from previous presidents.

Reactions: 3 people

Just think of it as payback for all the screaming your side did over the "outing" of Valerie Plame. A pseudo-scandal in which nobody died, an innocent man went to jail, and the subject of the outing became rich off the movie rights.

The scam...

The fact there was reliable intelligence on the night of and even in the first couple of days after that this was terrorism and not protests in reaction to some video and that said information was suppressed is a scam.

The fact the Administration kept up the lie that this was in relation to a video for over a week and continued to downplay the terrorism angle from known Al Qaeda affiliates is a scam.

The fact that no military forces were sent in to help, even though they were a little over an hour away was a scam.

The fact we did little to nothing to get the Libyans to identify and track down these terrorists until far after the fact is a scam.

The fact that an Ambassador was traveling on the day of one of the greatest terrorist attacks in world history and in a country that's historically a hotbed for terrorist activity and support with only a token security detail is a scam.

The fact that increased security arrangements were denied to the Ambassador is a scam.

The fact a ranking flag officer in the military suddenly retired in the aftermath of this debacle raises eyebrows and screams of a scam.

And last but not least, the whole way this has been downplayed by the Administration, the way the President had a lackadaisical attitude towards the event because he was preparing for a fund raiser in Vegas, the continued lies about what happened and the fact new evidence is coming to light now that identifies people within the White House itself that helped downplay this just reeks of "scam."

Reactions: 4 people
Just think of it as payback for all the screaming your side did over the "outing" of Valerie Plame. A pseudo-scandal in which nobody died, an innocent man went to jail, and the subject of the outing became rich off the movie rights.

Okay, yes, but you're giving my actual concern for the value of lives that aren't my own way too much credit.

I don't understand this move. Everyone who watches Fox for news already is a die hard Obama/Clinton hater. And the only people who will pay attention to this are Fox and their progeny.

Just another GOP-sponsored waste of time and taxpayer money trying to come up with something, anything, to try to make Obama the boogeyman. Pitiful. Transparent. Weak. Boring. Repetitive.

Reactions: 6 people
If only there was this same level of outrage from such a broad amount of people over similar circumstances from previous presidents.

If you're referring to OIF and the reasoning we used to go there, I've always stood on the principle that the reasons we had were not good.

But I've also said that even if the initial reasoning was poor, it was something we should have done in 1991 much less 2003. I supported the overthrow of Hussein and being in Iraq. The reasons weren't so clear, but the overall mission to complete what we started in 1991 was justified in my opinion.

And yeah, there was plenty of outrage back then too.

I don't understand this move. Everyone who watches Fox for news already is a die hard Obama/Clinton hater. And the only people who will pay attention to this are Fox and their progeny.

Just another GOP-sponsored waste of time and taxpayer money trying to come up with something, anything, to try to make Obama the boogeyman. Pitiful. Transparent. Weak. Boring. Repetitive.

I'm not GOP, I don't watch Fox and I want to hear some answers on why the admin lied for days following this attack when they knew the truth almost instantly.

not everyone is a partisan hack like yourself. If you're not interested then just leave the thread

again, how is this different from the way Bush was treated by the democrats following the 2000 election?

VN Store

Back