Muslims Have a Right to Kill and Steal From Christians

volmaverick

Because Muhammad did it; and he was the perfect man, uswa hasana, al insan al kamil, and to emulate him is the obligation of every Muslim. Something is wrong with the idea that its only ‘a tiny minority of excremists’.

At his mosque in Memphis, the Yale-educated Yasir Qadhi has been informing his flock that Christians are filthy, and that Muslims have every right to ""kill them and steal their property"".

Memphis Imam Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi: Muslims Have a Right to Kill and Steal From Christians

This guy is on the faculty at Rhodes College in Memphis. Will he be fired?

Last edited:
Because Muhammad did it; and he was the perfect man, uswa hasana, al insan al kamil, and to emulate him is the obligation of every Muslim. Something is wrong with the idea that its only ‘a tiny minority of excremists’.

At his mosque in Memphis, the Yale-educated Yasir Qadhi has been informing his flock that Christians are filthy, and that Muslims have every right to ""kill them and steal their property"".

Memphis Imam Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi: Muslims Have a Right to Kill and Steal From Christians

This guy is on the faculty at Rhodes College in Memphis.

If it makes you any happier, Christians are currently killing Muslims in the Central African Republic. Fun times.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh Ya.. lets hang the NBA owner! But not a peep about this guy that says its OK to kill a certain group of people!

Oh Ya.. lets hang the NBA owner! But not a peep about this guy that says its OK to kill a certain group of people!

Not a peep? How did you come across the article? Who posted the video?

Not a peep? Bull****.

I will share this, though... from your site:

Therefore after much study and deliberation…. perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both “good” Muslims and good Americans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

This guy is on the faculty at Rhodes College in Memphis. Will he be fired?
Doubtful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 125
What Sterling said gets tons of coverage on MSNBC ETC. What this guys said, nothing on major networks.

Memphis is majority black and christian....and this guy still gets a pass saying its OK to kill them!

Last edited:
No, Muslims teach hate.

Hate has no part in Christianity.

No, Islam is not a religion of hate. There are orthodox parables that promote hate and violence (just like the OT), but there is a modernized, reformed philosophy as well.

I don't understand why so many refuse to understand this.

Reactions: 5 people
What Sterling said gets tons of coverage on MSNBC ETC. What this guys said, nothing on major networks.

Memphis is majority black and christian....and this guy still gets a pass saying its OK to kill them!

If anyone relies on those networks to stay informed then are they really worth convincing?

And aren't you always *****ing about how the black community constantly pisses and moans about oppression? Yet here you are, saying this guy gets a pass for saying it's okay to kill them.

Get your message straight, bub.

No, Islam is not a religion of hate. There are orthodox parables that promote hate and violence (just like the OT), but there is a modernized, reformed philosophy as well.

Muslims have every right to ""kill them and steal their property"".

What is this guy in Memphis promoting? a modernized, reformed philosophy

Reactions: 4 people
No, Muslims teach hate.

Hate has no part in Christianity.

You are well versed in Bible, but have you read any of the Koran? There is less hatred in Koran than there is in the Bible. The Old Testament is full of hate and violence.

I hate to say it but I agree with Mav that the coverage is way out of whack.

Once again if we took a trip to my perfect world we wouldn't give a crap about what the NBA dude or this idiot said.

I hate to say it but I agree with Mav that the coverage is way out of whack.

Once again if we took a trip to my perfect world we wouldn't give a crap about what the NBA dude or this idiot said.

The owner of a franchise worth a billion dollars in an organization that considers said franchise one of its brands versus this guy?

I don't think the other story deserves the coverage either, but you can't even begin to compare the significance of the two.

Read your bold. Muslims teach hate.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back