Clippers owner racist

FLVOL_79

My insider > Your insider
Reactions: 2 people
I am sure the thread from the NBA forum will be merged with this but until then..
Clippers owner Donald Sterling in firestorm over alleged racist remarks - latimes.com

And LOL: :eek:lol:
Donald Sterling scheduled to receive NAACP award amid controversy | For The Win

So..remember when non liberals say democrats are still keeping blacks on the plantation? Welcome to your perfect example..

And yes, he is a Democrat...a high dollar donor democrat. :whistling:

Looks like Herman Cain and Colonel West were right .

Reactions: 2 people
Those two are usually right more than half the time but those on the left won't & doesn't give them the credit for anything they say as being true.....see LG on this.

I still remember Herman's comments about leaving the democratic plantation, the left ripped him a new ahole over those comments. How dare a black man insinuate that the left is keeping black people down!

Reactions: 1 person
I can hear Sharpton right now screeching into a microphone & putting his face on TV calling for some immediate action to be taken to the guy. I'm sure some white dude will put Sterling's street address out on tweeter so all people will know where he lives.

Last edited:
He's been the worst owner of any sport for a while now. Clipper fans are begging he falls off a cliff somehow.

Cannot be correct because racism has been cured.

--- signed, GOPers opposed to affirmative action, majority of Supreme Court, and 80 % of posters in this forum.

Reactions: 9 people
It sounded to me like he simply didn't want her making her sexual relationships with black men public. Which isn't that crazy.

What? He called her out for taking pictures with magic Johnson. I don't think she is sexually intimate with magic.

What? He called her out for taking pictures with magic Johnson. I don't think she is sexually intimate with magic.

He tells her in the audio that he has no problem with her sleeping with black men, just that he doesn't want her to publicize it because it's embarrassing.

I still remember Herman's comments about leaving the democratic plantation, the left ripped him a new ahole over those comments. How dare a black man insinuate that the left is keeping black people down!

This is a perfect example of the democratic plantation. Here we have a guy who is wealthy and employs a predominately black crowd to make money for him yet is a ranting lunatic racist.

However he could also be insane because he doesnt realize his GF is half black..

He tells her in the audio that he has no problem with her sleeping with black men, just that he doesn't want her to publicize it because it's embarrassing.

He also goes on to talk about he doesn't want her to bring black folk to the games or be photographed. Including magic johnson.

VN Store

Back