Babies are racist

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Not surprised. People are going to hang out with the people they have the most in common with. White black green yellow doesnt matter.

Reactions: 2 people
Babies tend to play with people who look like their families or other people in their homes, they don't really recognize themselves until they get a bit older.

Reactions: 1 person
Babies tend to play with people who look like their families or other people in their homes, they don't really recognize themselves until they get a bit older.

I would think this is much closer to the truth. They group with what they're already comfortable with

I would think this is much closer to the truth. They group with what they're already comfortable with

It's human nature. If I let kids in my classroom pick their groups I would have a black group, a white group, and a Hispanic group.

That's why I find it so amusing when the NAACP wants to cry about Wake and Wayne county's districting.

People want to be near people that look like them, because they assume they have more in common. That's why we shouldn't be shocked when you see schools that are 90% white or 90% black in counties that are nearly 50/50.

VN Store

Back