How democrats get elected

I would think anything posted is in this will be dumb.. including this post. Its like there is a different set of physics within the realm of this thread. Dumb-physics :crazy:

So to determine what exactly is dumb and what is not, I'll ask the dumb question...

Which side of this debate would you happen to be on?

Reactions: 1 person
I am actually very worried about the situation underlying this thread. SS for example is not sustainable forever if the population ages and lives longer and birth rates go down, which is what's happening now and will only get worse in the future.

I don't know what we can do about it and I for sure don't know what can be done that is politically doable.

Reactions: 3 people
I am actually very worried about the situation underlying this thread. SS for example is not sustainable forever if the population ages and lives longer and birth rates go down, which is what's happening now and will only get worse in the future.

I don't know what we can do about it and I for sure don't know what can be done that is politically doable.

I know what can be done. Abolish disability & if you don't put in SS you don't get any out.

Reactions: 2 people
Shows you how quick Obama has turned it around.

Well just when I thought I had seen everything about the President, this little pictorial nugget was posted.

To compare President Obama to A.) A Russian tyrant responsible for starving 10-15 million of his own people or B.) a psychopath that started a war that claimed the lives of 49 million people is completely bias and irresponsible.

Dumb post is dumb.

Reactions: 4 people
Well just when I thought I had seen everything about the President, this little pictorial nugget was posted.

To compare President Obama to A.) A Russian tyrant responsible for starving 10-15 million of his own people or B.) a psychopath that started a war that claimed the lives of 49 million people is completely bias and irresponsible.

Dumb post is dumb.

They share a common ideology, open your ****ing eyes..

I know what can be done. Abolish disability & if you don't put in SS you don't get any out.

How many people that put nothing into SS get benefits? I thought you had to in order to be eligible. That's the impression I got from the form they send me every year letting me know expected benefits, that I'm vested or qualified or whatever the nomenclature is.

How many people that put nothing into SS get benefits? I thought you had to in order to be eligible. That's the impression I got from the form they send me every year letting me know expected benefits, that I'm vested or qualified or whatever the nomenclature is.

Funds received are not limited to funds deposited. Cut it off now and be done with that ridiculous ponzi scheme

Funds received are not limited to funds deposited. Cut it off now and be done with that ridiculous ponzi scheme

I understand some pay in more then they take out, some less, if for no other reason than benefits are calculated according to life expectancy tables and, as the saying goes, your experience may vary.

My grandma never worked a day in her life..she gets social security. Its not much but she gets it. Luckily she has awesome grandkids and a few rich children who toss her the occasional new car/kitchen/bathroom/etc.

My grandma never worked a day in her life..she gets social security. Its not much but she gets it. Luckily she has awesome grandkids and a few rich children who toss her the occasional new car/kitchen/bathroom/etc.

Is it survivor benefits from your grandpa?

VN Store

Back