He is just the press secretary but...

FLVOL_79

My insider > Your insider
Notice anything odd in this picture from an article about Jay Carney and his family? Shot AT his house..
shipman-lead-04102014.jpg

Balancing Act | Washingtonian MOM

I'll drop a hint..it rhymes with pro communism posters...

Reactions: 3 people
People keep laughing at those saying this admin are communists, and yet more and more comes out to so support that. The people need to wake up to the evil that is controlling this country.

1. Obama's birth certificate is fake. Anyone with Adobe experience understands this as the document is layered, meaning it was created on a computer.

2. Obama supports radical Islam. He did it in Libya, Egypt, and tried to do it in Syria.

3. Obama is a bigger enemy to the US than any other country out there. He is purposefully destroying the country from within to create a new America in his vision. The creation of the ACA was part of it, and anyone that has studied Karl Marx and communism understands that health care is one of the steps to control the masses to get complete control over the population.

Reactions: 11 people
People keep laughing at those saying this admin are communists, and yet more and more comes out to so support that. The people need to wake up to the evil that is controlling this country.

1. Obama's birth certificate is fake. Anyone with Adobe experience understands this as the document is layered, meaning it was created on a computer.

2. Obama supports radical Islam. He did it in Libya, Egypt, and tried to do it in Syria.

3. Obama is a bigger enemy to the US than any other country out there. He is purposefully destroying the country from within to create a new America in his vision. The creation of the ACA was part of it, and anyone that has studied Karl Marx and communism understands that health care is one of the steps to control the masses to get complete control over the population.
$

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: 5 people
I see bacon and egg yolks in that picture.

Michelle's gonna be pissed at all the cholesterol.

Reactions: 2 people
Is that picture really of his house? I ask because he makes killer good money for a person to get up everyday to make great excuses for this President & his Administration.

Bobby Flay must have taught the lad how to flip an egg.
That is one feast of a breakfast.

Seriously. I don't have that much food in my own breakfast spreads because I certainly can't afford it.

Where's the income equality here?! I want a large breakfast spread too!

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously. I don't have that much food in my own breakfast spreads because I certainly can't afford it.

Where's the income equality here?! I want a large breakfast spread too!

This is 'merica you have choices.

1. Change careers, make more money.

2. Say the heck with work, get food stamps.

3. Continue eating your same ole bland breakfast every day for the rest of your life

Edited for sp

Last edited:
Is that picture really of his house? I ask because he makes killer good money for a person to get up everyday to make great excuses for this President & his Administration.

Sure is. That's why I found the communist WW2 propaganda posters quite interesting.

But hey we all hang our enemies war propaganda posters as art don't we? I mean if I met a girl in Vietnam I obviously would have pics of Ho Chi Ming to remind me of where we met...right?

Guys just another commie modern lib scumbag.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess Jay has invited the whole WH press core to come over & dig in with all that food that's out there on the counter top.

VN Store

Back