Kirsten Dunst jumped the shark...

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Feminists Go Bonkers Over Kirsten Dunst's One, Simple Comment

She said feminine qualities that were once celebrated have “been a little undervalued” in our current society.

“We all have to get our own jobs and make our own money, but staying at home, nurturing, being the mother cooking – it’s a valuable thing my mum created,” she continued. “And sometimes, you need your knight in shining armor.”

Perhaps sensing the forthcoming deluge of negative comments, she apologized for what came next.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “You need a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman.”

One writer, Stacey Ritzen, confirmed she hates Dunst, calling her “an insufferable person.”

Feminist blog Jezebel also weighed in with a report calling the actress “dumb.”

Reactions: 1 person
Is she single? If so, is she into bigamy, chubby guys that frequent internet message boards, and baseball?

If so, freak can give her my contact info.

Reactions: 3 people
Because it's the kind of thing that'll get her blackballed.

I think her acting is already doing that. While I don't disagree these comments won't do her any favors, there's a reason she's slid further into obscurity as she's gotten older. Her last really big movie was Spider-Man 3, and that came out 7 years ago.

She's one of those actresses that hasn't seemed to be able to transition from younger roles to older roles.

Reactions: 1 person
I think her acting is already doing that. While I don't disagree these comments won't do her any favors, there's a reason she's slid further into obscurity as she's gotten older. Her last really big movie was Spider-Man 3, and that came out 7 years ago.

She's one of those actresses that hasn't seemed to be able to transition from younger roles to older roles.

Ironic that at the time she thought she was getting too big for the Spider-Man franchise.

Ticking off feminists is pretty fun! I only know one, my old gay aunt..she hates that she has never and will never beat me in golf.

Feminist blog Jezebel also weighed in with a report calling the actress “dumb.”

In the liberal world you are judged on how much you are "worth". I will take Dunst "dumb" anyday.

I don't argue the unbalanced life.....it's just not capitalism's fault. I think I will get hold of that movie and watch it.

VN Store

Back