Burning Bridges With Barack

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Reactions: 3 people
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

:crazy: wut?

See even the decent looking Libtard girls eventually wise up and go Republican. You dem's can keep your Chaz Bono's and that little boy who does MSNBC.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-yszPdRTk[/youtube]

It's a hammer of justice, it's a bell of freedom, it's a song of love between my brothers and sisters all over this land.

See even the decent looking Libtard girls eventually wise up and go Republican. You dem's can keep your Chaz Bono's and that little boy who does MSNBC.

I dunno. Anyone that was stupid enough to buy into what he was selling in 2008 will end up being charmed yet again by another candidate that says the right things at the right times. She can burn all the t-shirts she wants, but it doesn't change the fact she bought it hook line and sinker the first time.

Voters in this country want to ignore the common sense of actually taking a pause for thought before committing to a candidate and what their chances actually are of pulling off what they sell. And anyone with two cents worth of brains should have known he wasn't the messiah that everyone made him out to be.

Reactions: 2 people
I dunno. Anyone that was stupid enough to buy into what he was selling in 2008 will end up being charmed yet again by another candidate that says the right things at the right times. She can burn all the t-shirts she wants, but it doesn't change the fact she bought it hook line and sinker the first time.

Voters in this country want to ignore the common sense of actually taking a pause for thought before committing to a candidate and what their chances actually are of pulling off what they sell. And anyone with two cents worth of brains should have known he wasn't the messiah that everyone made him out to be.

Don't tell LG that, he'll be heartbroken.

Don't tell LG that, he'll be heartbroken.

No, I'll give LG credit for staying the course in his support.

It's the others that decided after the fact they made a huge mistake in saying "well, we needed a black President" or "I think he really can change the country" that scare me. Those mouth breathing fools are the ones that allow themselves to be brainwashed and sway the elections.

LG, for all his faults, at least hasn't ever changed his position.

"I absolve myself..."? Really? You voted for him.

That's like giving millions of people chlamydia, posting a youtube video saying you hate painful discharge, and then saying you've absolved yourself.

No, I'll give LG credit for staying the course in his support.

It's the others that decided after the fact they made a huge mistake in saying "well, we needed a black President" or "I think he really can change the country" that scare me. Those mouth breathing fools are the ones that allow themselves to be brainwashed and sway the elections.

LG, for all his faults, at least hasn't ever changed his position.

You're right, he's been consistently wrong on every decision or decree by this administration.

VN Store

Back