It's a sad state of affairs...

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
When even Jimmy Carter takes shots at your foreign policy.

Jimmy Carter knocks Hillary Clinton-President Obama foreign policy – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Former President Jimmy Carter took a jab at President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over their handling of Middle East peace negotiations in an interview published Thursday.

Heralding the nation's current top diplomat, John Kerry, the former Democratic President told TIME Magazine he has "great admiration" for Kerry and the two stay in touch frequently through email.

"He has had a very difficult time operating pretty much on his own," Carter said about Kerry's role in the Mideast peace process. "I know from experience that the best way to have the United States be a mediator is for the president himself to be deeply involved."

Reactions: 3 people
Carter is an idiot, Obama's hi jinx are by design.

When Carter helped Chavez get into power in Venezuela it was because he was naive. When Obama helped the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, it's because he's a piece of crap terrorist lover.

Reactions: 2 people
For the man who gave away the Canal to criticize your FP, you have to know you suck.

LOL at a getting dogged out by carter. That's like a Stephen Hawkins making fun of Shaun White for a bad triple Ollie.

Reactions: 1 person
I actually saw the interview and don't agree with that characterization of his comments.

He was asked about what is needed now, relative to the deal he brokered in the 70's, and he said he felt that the best chance for success was for the president to personally be involved in negotiations.

Go talk to CNN since you can't blame Fox this time.

I said I don't agree, especially in context. Doesn't matter who it is that is placing that characterization on it.

Oh, but it if was Fox it'd be made up horse dung and taken completely out of context in a pitiful attack on the President due to his race.

Buh Bye now!

Oh, but it if was Fox it'd be made up horse dung and taken completely out of context in a pitiful attack on the President due to his race.

Buh Bye now!

Huh? What does race have to do with it?

Now if your question is does Fox routinely bash Obama on foreign policy using questionable tactics, the answer would be yes. But I have noticed a trend there which is that they keep using Bolton to do the dirty work and he is such an idiot I think it might be backfiring, so I'm not sure it really has any effect at this point.

Everybody lies. I guess everybody is horrible. And I haven't seen anything to imply he is racist. And he certainly isn't a moocher. So, like always, you're wrong.

Do you lie to millions of people? Assuming you're black, do black thugs that get killed by non blacks look like your kids? Do you support orginizations just for blacks? Do you change your social views based on what a black person in the media does? (Assuming it's liberally positive of course). Do you waste billions in tax payer dollars & take extensive vacations on the tax payers dime?

do you lie to millions of people? Assuming you're black, do black thugs that get killed by non blacks look like your kids? Do you support orginizations just for blacks? Do you change your social views based on what a black person in the media does? (assuming it's liberally positive of course). Do you waste billions in tax payer dollars & take extensive vacations on the tax payers dime?

lol

Huh? What does race have to do with it?
Now if your question is does Fox routinely bash Obama on foreign policy using questionable tactics, the answer would be yes. But I have noticed a trend there which is that they keep using Bolton to do the dirty work and he is such an idiot I think it might be backfiring, so I'm not sure it really has any effect at this point.

The Irony is strong with this one.

I actually saw the interview and don't agree with that characterization of his comments.

He was asked about what is needed now, relative to the deal he brokered in the 70's, and he said he felt that the best chance for success was for the president to personally be involved in negotiations.

And if this had been a Fox News story, you would have broken out into hives and likely would have started the thread about how evil it was.

Do you lie to millions of people? Assuming you're black, do black thugs that get killed by non blacks look like your kids? Do you support orginizations just for blacks? Do you change your social views based on what a black person in the media does? (Assuming it's liberally positive of course). Do you waste billions in tax payer dollars & take extensive vacations on the tax payers dime?

I don't think you are aware of how much being black is going to be a part of your social identity, your place and role in society, to your detriment, versus pretty much not ever thinking of yourself as white every day because it just doesn't come up.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back