Last Man Standing Rancher: armed feds are surrounding my farm

So, their argument is that it's too destructive to have cattle there... unless you give us your $$$$$. Classic.

Reactions: 2 people
You got one hard-headed rancher giving the finger to the Land Management. He feels as if it's his land to begin with. He owes a ton of money in back grazing fees. It's not going to turn out good for him to keep fighting the gubmint.

The gubmint has put "snipers" out patrolling the family ranch. Sounds like the gubmint wants blood & will do anything to have normal citizens follow the law. What about our AG Holder not following the law when he said he would obey when he took Office?

So the rights of the tortoise, and I guess they have legal rights(f'n joke) which outweigh everyone else's? Makes sense.

More so, they are entitled to it...........love the "entitled" to it part. Typical lib response for anything as they are too inept and weak to understand that no one is entitled to anything except death the second you are born.

"But, but life is supposed to be nice and fair and rainbows and based in no reality".......this is getting really, really old.

We need to start putting these people on the extinction lists.

Reactions: 2 people
Dave Bundy, his son, was arrested on Sunday afternoon while attempting to film the contract cowboys at work, and cited for failing to disperse and resisting arrest.

Don't you dare video the government. :censored:

Reactions: 1 person
I saw something about this the other day on tv and admit I did not study on it. But isn't it the case that the government allowed him and other ranchers to feed their cattle on government land for a long time but that an issue arose as to whether the cattle were overruning certain areas of the land such that the government had to limit that access and the ranchers are now angry about that?

I'm not sure what entitlement to grazing rights was written into their deeds, but if there was none then I don't see how the ranchers can complain about this.

Someone care to synopsize what I'm missing here?

I'm no fan of the tactics (as reported here) but you just can't claim the law doesn't apply to you

I don't know the whole story, but I've seen several people point out that is public land owned by the public within the state, and that the Federal government is grossly overstepping its power here.

Also, the government put up barriers that designated protestors only had one small space to protest. Again, this is public land and the government has no legal authority to do that.

I don't know the whole story, but I've seen several people point out that is public land owned by the public within the state, and that the Federal government is grossly overstepping its power here.

Also, the government put up barriers that designated protestors only had one small space to protest. Again, this is public land and the government has no legal authority to do that.

Ummm .....

Are you suggesting the federal government owns all land in the United States?

Between the local, state and federal government, yes they own every square inch of land.

Don't believe me? Refuse to pay your property taxes.

common misconception that government owned land means that They are public and that any member of the public can therefore do anything they want on that land. That is simply not the case. Moreover, restrictions on time and location of public protests on public land is commonplace.

common misconception that government owned land means that They are public and that any member of the public can therefore do anything they want on that land. That is simply not the case. Moreover, restrictions on time and location of public protests on public land is commonplace.

So in effect it's private land then?

VN Store

Back