Eric Holder Testifying Before House Judiciary Committee on DOJ Oversight

Whatever Holder says it will be a lie. He & Barack are one & the same when speaking to anyone about the goings on in this Administration. Waste of everybody's time & effort.

Reactions: 3 people
You're articulate and well dressed?

That would either mean I'm married or gay lol

Anyway, back on topic, some related info. Title is misleading as they aren't specifically looking at just the bracelets.

Holder: We Want to Explore Gun Tracking Bracelets | Washington Free Beacon

“I think that one of the things that we learned when we were trying to get passed those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and we talked about how guns can be made more safe,” he said.

“By making them either through finger print identification, the gun talks to a bracelet or something that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon.”

Makes sense I suppose. It's like a car want start when you're too drunk to drive. The gun want fire without the right kind of finger prints on the gun.

Sorry, don't trust it. Anything electronic can and will fail. There are safety mechanisms already for firearms:

Index_finger.JPG

Brian_diagram_1.jpg

And how long before criminals can find a way around these "safety" features? An 8 year old kid can hack an iPhone faster than I can figure out how to make a call.

Sorry, don't trust them.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, don't trust it. Anything electronic can and will fail. There are safety mechanisms already for firearms:

Index_finger.JPG

Brian_diagram_1.jpg

And how long before criminals can find a way around these "safety" features? An 8 year old kid can hack an iPhone faster than I can figure out how to make a call.

Sorry, don't trust them.

It would also stand to reason that it would be easier to frame someone for a crime. Things like this are right out of a sci-fi movie and are not good. This is coming from a guy who thought he could bring cases against drug lords by giving them illegal access to firearms.

Makes sense I suppose. It's like a car want start when you're too drunk to drive. The gun want fire without the right kind of finger prints on the gun.

If this became law, they would sit on the shelves while pre-law weapon prices would skyrocket.

adding another potential failure point into the shooting process is problematic.

you can clear a typical malfunction; how would you clear a dropped from your transmitter? Hell, my microwave cuts out my home network; better hope I'm not making popcorn when someone breaks in.

adding another potential failure point into the shooting process is problematic.

you can clear a typical malfunction; how would you clear a dropped from your transmitter? Hell, my microwave cuts out my home network; better hope I'm not making popcorn when someone breaks in.

Really? Use 5GHZ band.

Last edited:
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, began pressing Holder for documents in a separate investigation. Gohmert apparently brought up a sore spot, referencing the 2012 House vote finding Holder in contempt of Congress. The AG told the Congressman not to even go there & to speak about that incident. The GOP-led House voted in 2012 to hold AG Holder in contempt for failing to provide key information on Operation Fast & Furious. That case is still being fought in the courts.

VN Store

Back