So much for ‘Don’t be snitchin’...

This is hilarious! I especially like his criminal attempt to steal money set aside for minorities. Say it aint so Al say it ain't so!!

maybe he just wanted a good cannoli

alsharpton.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Damn. The bartending druggie with morals & rules.

I know. It's capable of common sense and principle.

Just curious, what are you gonna call me if I go with my buddy and start buying up OTR properties in Cincy this winter? House flipping druggie? Entrepreneurial druggie? Young, driven druggie? Titty bar king druggie? Slum lord druggie? Paper stacking druggie?

What's wrong with drugs? Shouldn't they all be legal because they are so good?

If you want to wreck your life than why should government try and stop you? Helps weed out the more ignorant people of the population we don't really need anyways.

What's wrong with drugs? Shouldn't they all be legal because they are so good?

Hey, I still think if Mav wants to be a dumb**** and shoot coke into his arm, it's not my place, your place or the government's place to stop him.

See how I'm consistent in my beliefs? Read it, note it, love it.

Hey, I still think if Mav wants to be a dumb**** and shoot coke into his arm, it's not my place, your place or the government's place to stop him.

Individual freedom is a novel idea.

However, it is your place to get butt-hurt when gets a post liked. Note it.

Reactions: 1 person
However, it is your place to get butt-hurt when gets a post liked. Note it.

Am I stopping anybody or advocating the prevention of anyone liking that post? No. Don't be so short-sighted. It's part of the problem with this country. At least we know who one of Mav's anonymous fanboys are now. Thanks, dave.

Am I stopping anybody or advocating the prevention of anyone liking that post? No. Don't be so short-sighted. It's part of the problem with this country. At least we know who one of Mav's anonymous fanboys are now. Thanks, dave.

No, but you threw a hissy-fit.

And I get a kick out of his posts. He's quite a bit more entertaining than you will ever be.

Reactions: 4 people
I know. It's capable of common sense and principle.

Just curious, what are you gonna call me if I go with my buddy and start buying up OTR properties in Cincy this winter? House flipping druggie? Entrepreneurial druggie? Young, driven druggie? Titty bar king druggie? Slum lord druggie? Paper stacking druggie?

Guess we'll wait until you do it.

VN Store

Back