White Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit

volmaverick

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds like the driver should've stayed in his truck vs. an ass whoopin. Doubt it was a hate crime tho.

Can we just get an official VM outrage thread where he can post up all his daily finds?

Reactions: 5 people
I'm sure there it is at least partially a racial thing. But it's also Detroit, so they probably would have beaten whoever was driving.

And kudos to the woman who stepped in to help him. No doubt that took incredible courage.

It's funny, when I read a thread title on mobile, I know exactly the ones that VM starts without even seeing the OPs name.

Reactions: 2 people
I am laughing at the fact that PC IDIOTS have to wonder if this was racially motivated or not!

stay_classy.jpg

So, if the races of all involved were left out of it how much outrage would there be? The fact it EVER matters is absurd.

When an innocent is brutalized we should all be appalled. Our society is now so currently F'd up it's not even all that big a deal unless some demographic of the parties involved makes it so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I laughed at the "many are starting to wonder" lingo of OP. This is classic of the far right. Use the "some question" or "many wonder" tag to simply make an unattributed argument. It's standard on Fox.

Flip the scenario... say a black man hit a white kid and was beaten nearly to death by a dozen white men.

How long before Jesse and Al come out screaming?
How long before Obama and Holder make statements?
How long before liberal news media report this RACIAL attack 24/7?
How long before the Black panthers march in protest?
How long before the victim’s face appears on T-shirts?
How long before celebrities tweet “I stand with _____”?

Reactions: 12 people
I laughed at the "many are starting to wonder" lingo of OP. This is classic of the far right. Use the "some question" or "many wonder" tag to simply make an unattributed argument. It's standard on Fox.

Challenge: Try to refrain from using the words "far right" and "Fox" in threads that have zero to do with either for the next 48 hrs. Go!

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back