An example of the terrifying nature of the price system

Hard to argue against facts.

Which includes a total lack of responsibility toward the same kids that she appears be trying to support.

I applaud her efforts toward trying to find a job. You would think as decent of a person as she seems to be she would have several friends (if not family) that could lend a very small amount of time to watch her kids long enough to keep them out of danger.

To repeat. Thumbs up if she is truly seeking employment. Thumbs down for putting her kids at risk. I'm sure there are more options than it appears on its face that would have kept her kids safe and her out of jail.

Reactions: 1 person
Which includes a total lack of responsibility toward the same kids that she appears be trying to support.

I applaud her efforts toward trying to find a job. You would think as decent of a person as she seems to be she would have several friends (if not family) that could lend a very small amount of time to watch her kids long enough to keep them out of danger.

To repeat. Thumbs up if she is truly seeking employment. Thumbs down for putting her kids at risk. I'm sure there are more options than it appears on its face that would have kept her kids safe and her out of jail.

She's 38 with 2 very young kids. She should be old enough to take responsibility for her obvious mistakes without jeopardizing her kids.

Sometimes ya gotta type with your gay face on.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back