Texas commish tells white people to "go to hell"

I must have missed it, where did he say "Go to Hell White Citizens"? I realize the guy he was speaking to was White, but I don't see where the commissioner was strictly referring to his race. It seems from the video that they had some sort of on-going dispute.

I must have missed it, where did he say "Go to Hell White Citizens"? I realize the guy he was speaking to was White, but I don't see where the commissioner was strictly referring to his race. It seems from the video that they had some sort of on-going dispute.

He did say something first like "all of you are white".

Still, I agree with you. Even if he did say go to hell white citizens I don't know how news worthy it is. I'm so dang tired of race stories. We know there are racists of all colors.

Reactions: 3 people
He did say something first like "all of you are white".

Still, I agree with you. Even if he did say go to hell white citizens I don't know how news worthy it is. I'm so dang tired of race stories. We know there are racists of all colors.

Every single person is racist to a degree.

Reactions: 1 person
And can we really take a government official serious when they have corn rolls? No..we cannot.

Reactions: 7 people
Actually I think it is corn rows and now we are going to see a movement to ban black holes in science. In this day and age in which we live, black holes cannot exist because they are offensive. We are also going to ban night because it is black outside, we are going to come up with a new suit for cards because we can no longer say spade....we will have to ban shovels too because they are called spades also. So much we will have to change to be PC......so much.

Actually I could respect someone with corn rows better than the hanging dreds.....although the corn rowed dreads are a little much.

I resent that notion.

I'm not buying you any Johnny Walker when I roll around K-town next month.

You need to let me know so I can be sure to be in town. Why don't you buy my house? That would help me a TON!!!

Racist.....,,,,,but funny as hell

I think fadish hairstyles are unprofessional and I don't care how many times "The Man" tries to tell me the corn roll (row?) isn't fadish..it's dumb. I'd say the same thing about a long haired unkempt bearded person or someone with half a gallon of oil in their spiked faux hawk.

Professionalism dictates a few things..a nice suit..an awesome tie, a classic hair cut.

Actually I could respect someone with corn rows better than the hanging dreds.....although the corn rowed dreads are a little much.

Dreads are part of a religion which I think 99% of non islanders with dreads don't realize.

VN Store

Back