They cant just leave it be, can they

volmaverick

Reactions: 5 people
So do you think we should white-wash history?

I'll be honest, given the setting, I don't have a problem in the least with what she said.

Reactions: 3 people
So do you think we should white-wash history?

I'll be honest, given the setting, I don't have a problem in the least with what she said.

I think her comments were pretty accurate and depicted the ability to rise from adversity fairly well. I didn't get a sense of anti-American talk there, in fact I got the opposite feeling.

On the other hand, you are screwing up a perfectly good VM outrage thread! You should be outraged!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm more offended that she includes athletes and musicians as examples. Trying to emulate those people has hurt the inner city

but she is spot on with her husband. If a guy with no experience and no real skills can make it in the US then anyone can

Reactions: 6 people
The only thing I find wrong in her statement is her attempted portrayal of her and Barry as someone who grew up in poverty.

Michelle: 'There Were Actually Laws in America that Allowed Discrimination Against Black People Like Me'

Michelle: 'There Were Actually Laws in America that Allowed Discrimination Against Black People Like Me' | The Weekly Standard

Yes Michelle, and those laws were almost all written by DEMOCRATS!!!!!

Nothing like taking shots at our country. This drifter just can’t keep her big mouth shut, can she?

Good one Brick.

Ssh1WNB.jpg

This thread is already getting to epic levels as VM has been able to tie in his bias of liberals, blacks and Muslims all on the first page. If he can somehow get homosexuality in this mix, we'll be set.

Reactions: 4 people
This thread is already getting to epic levels as VM has been able to tie in his bias of liberals, blacks and Muslims all on the first page. If he can somehow get homosexuality in this mix, we'll be set.

He's tired of the hypocrisy outta moochelles mouth as am i. Blame whitey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 154

Hard to know if the person "liking" his posts is doing so because they are as twisted and ill informed as VM or they're doing it as encouragement for him to continue posting this drivel for our amusement.

Hard to know if the person "liking" his posts is doing so because they are as twisted and ill informed as VM or they're doing it as encouragement for him to continue posting this drivel for our amusement.

I'm pretty upset nobody liked my posts. I thought it was pretty good drivel for amusement.

I have the same questions about the person doing the same with LGs posts.

I'm more offended that she includes athletes and musicians as examples. Trying to emulate those people has hurt the inner city

but she is spot on with her husband. If a guy with no experience and no real skills can make it in the US then anyone can

^this

Probably the only post of mine you've liked lol

It's not like you are paying for them :)

Not at all, if some one makes a well informed, rational post - I'll hit it up. Or if'n it's funny, my like distribution is bipartisan.

She’s trying to act like dumbo never knew where the next meal was coming from because he was raised by a single mother that “struggled”. Wasn’t he raised for much of his life by well to do grandparents? And now we’re told he had college loans? Never heard that before. I think this is one big pile of garbage she’s making up.

Reactions: 1 person
Not at all, if some one makes a well informed, rational post - I'll hit it up. Or if'n it's funny, my like distribution is bipartisan.

And apparently I'm getting educated on what is not rational versus irrational right now.

VN Store

Back