NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Who needs the KKK when you have black women killing more kids in one year in one city than the KKK was able to do in 100+ years?

NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born | CNS News

The numbers show that in 2012, there were 31,328 induced terminations (abortions) among non-Hispanic black women in New York City. That same year, there were 24,758 live births for non-Hispanic black women in New York City. There were 6,570 more abortions than live births of black children.

In total, there were 73,815 abortions, which means the 31,328 black babies aborted comprised 42.4% of the total abortions.

For Hispanic women, there were 22,917 abortions in New York City in 2012, which is 31% of the total abortions.

Reactions: 6 people
The Klan can retire. Black people are just more efficient killers and destroyers of our community than they are.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXjQYJwTRU[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Too bad they don't realize that the people they vote for are the ones that support this behavior.

Reactions: 2 people
I have never understood the "my body, my choice" argument. Maybe I'm just a naive, crazy hillbilly.

Murdering black babies.. Its part of the agenda for Klanned Parenthood! And the left gives it a full pass !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Murdering black babies.. Its part of the agenda for Klanned Parenthood! And the left gives it a full pass !

Giving you a like for Klanned Parenthood. A rare, witty, and relevant play on words from you.

Whenever some lib is babbling about evil conservatives being racist, they need reminded that conservatives are not the ones wanting to put an abortuary on every corner in bkack neighborhoods.

Democratic Party Genocide against blacks in this country.

Last edited:
Whenever some lib is babbling about evil conservatives being racist, they need reminded that conservatives are not the ones wanting to put an abortuary on every corner in bkack neighborhoods.

Democratic Party Genocide against blacks in this country.

Genocide? You realize that those people chose to have an abortion right? Do you know what genocide is?

Reactions: 3 people
Such a slippery slope, especially when nothing is known about why these women chose the path they chose? Do I find the number shocking? Absolutely. But numbers can often be shocking when seen only as numbers. Each woman had an individual story to tell. I'm sure for some, we'd find their answers unsatisfactory, but for others, they may have had compelling reasons. Studies like this shock and awe but do little to get to the root of the problem.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back