North Korea on the move

Fun, it's been too long since the last lil' Kim episode. N Korea is like that little kid at school that runs around showing his wee-wee to everyone and everyone just understands he's the special needs child and laughs it off.

Reactions: 2 people
Fun, it's been too long since the last lil' Kim episode. N Korea is like that little kid at school that runs around showing his wee-wee to everyone and everyone just understands he's the special needs child and laughs it off.

Add that this special needs child has the ability to kill hundreds of thousands with his wee wee and you are on to something.

Last edited:

Do you think he and Rodman showed each other their wee-wees ?

Reactions: 1 person
Is there a record for the number of times the term "wee wee" has been used in a thread?

I'm more scared about the possibilities that NK will get nukes that I am of their army. NK would have had a good army in 1975.

So North Korea, Iran, China, and Russia decide to start something. Would we have the ability to hold our own?

That's a pretty formidable axis of evil. I believe that within my lifetime we will get close to an all out war with these mentioned countries.

So North Korea, Iran, China, and Russia decide to start something. Would we have the ability to hold our own?

That's a pretty formidable axis of evil. I believe that within my lifetime we will get close to an all out war with these mentioned countries.

The US would have to reinstitute the draft to get enough soldiers for a war like that. With the kind of world we're in I'd be for reinstituting the draft. Japan is starting to build an army again. The US needs to get them to build the army and navy back to 1939-1940 size to help with NK and China.

Reactions: 1 person
The US would have to reinstitute the draft to get enough soldiers for a war like that. With the kind of world we're in I'd be for reinstituting the draft. Japan is starting to build an army again. The US needs to get them to build the army and navy back to 1939-1940 size to help with NK and China.

Agreed, china is still butt hurt over ww2

The US would have to reinstitute the draft to get enough soldiers for a war like that. With the kind of world we're in I'd be for reinstituting the draft.

But that's the thing, I think with all the advancement in technology human soldiers wouldn't hold as much value. Each one of those countries could launch a war head that would knock out large portions of our country. I see it more as a war of complete destruction rather than conquer and occupying.

But that's the thing, I think with all the advancement in technology human soldiers wouldn't hold as much value. Each one of those countries could launch a war head that would knock out large portions of our country. I see it more as a war of complete destruction rather than conquer and occupying.

Yea,that kind of war very well could be nuclear. Then it's bye bye cruel world for 3/4 of the global population:rolleyes:

But who launches the next nuke? Who starts the worlds downfall? I still believe an occupying force is needed in war . You can't control what you don't occupy . That is only if a nuke is not in the air.

But who launches the next nuke? Who starts the worlds downfall? I still believe an occupying force is needed in war . You can't control what you don't occupy . That is only if a nuke is not in the air.

I have a feeling Iran would be the first to lob a warhead at somebody then Israel would probably let loose with her 100 or so warheads back to Iran and other middle east countries.

I have a feeling Iran would be the first to lob a warhead at somebody then Israel would probably let loose with her 100 or so warheads back to Iran and other middle east countries.

Yep they just recently acquired a launching system that can deploy a war head from a shipping container that could be put on a type of vessel. Guess who they got it from? Russia

I just don't know. I don't think it will be any of the main players such as NK, Iran, China, Russia or the USA. I see , a "sum of all fears " situation before the big boys launch. The big boys have so much to lose. The smaller lesser boy who doesn't talk down the street is who I worry about.

I just don't know. I don't think it will be any of the main players such as NK, Iran, China, Russia or the USA. I see , a "sum of all fears " situation before the big boys launch. The big boys have so much to lose. The smaller lesser boy who doesn't talk down the street is who I worry about.

This. I am more concerned with the proliferation of nukes to non-state actors than I am with one of the crazies launching them. State entities provide a tangible enemy for retaliation.

Sorry but if the draft were reinstated they can count me out. Forced service to the state is against everything I stand for. :hi:

This. I am more concerned with the proliferation of nukes to non-state actors than I am with one of the crazies launching them. State entities provide a tangible enemy for retaliation.

Of the states with known nuclear arsenals, the only I'm afraid might spark is Pakistan & India, they absolutely hate each other with Kashmir. That said I'm not afraid of nuclear war as much as I am over biological and to an lesser extent chemical weapons.

Last edited:
Of the stats with known nuclear arsenals, the only I'm afraid might spark is Pakistan & India, they absolutely hate each other with Kashmir. That said I'm not afraid of nuclear war as much as I am over biological and to an lesser extent chemical weapons.

Probably add radiological to that list as well. Dirty bombs are probably just as easy to acquire as high grade chemical or biological weapons.

I see Pakistan and India as the same way we and the Soviets were around the early 60s. Both sides hated each other, both sides had significant nuclear arsenals, but neither one could "win" a nuclear exchange without causing grave damage to their nation in return.

I'm with SergeantVol on this one. States that would utilize third parties to attack (say Iran with Israel and using Hezbollah) and claim plausible deniability are the legitimate concerns over traditional nations that have procured and developed nuclear weapons that would become targets after an attack.

We're into China for too much money for them to consider anything. China is getting tired of DPRK and tolerates them only to the extent that they wouldn't want the DPRK toppled for border security issues.

The number of boots the US has is not as relevant with the force multipliers we've developed. Talk of a draft is silly.

Of the states with known nuclear arsenals, the only I'm afraid might spark is Pakistan & India, they absolutely hate each other with Kashmir. That said I'm not afraid of nuclear war as much as I am over biological and to an lesser extent chemical weapons.

While that is a concern, Pakistani utilization of the Indian Mujahideen or other Kashmiri separatists is a huge concern. Most every volatile state has a proxy movement. The use of these actors in hybrid warfare is the preeminent threat that the United States is concerned with. This 5th generation of warfare is cause for concern.

While that is a concern, Pakistani utilization of the Indian Mujahideen or other Kashmiri separatists is a huge concern. Most every volatile state has a proxy movement. The use of these actors in hybrid warfare is the preeminent threat that the United States is concerned with. This 5th generation of warfare is cause for concern.

I know it is due to the situation on the ground demanding it, but I have always thought it would have been more logical for us to have become a close ally with India than Pakistan.

VN Store

Back