So does Mitt Romney get His 2nd straight GOP nomination in 2016?

Dave1967

I get the feeling that he will run again and the GOP is wide open because of Christie's self destruction. Mitt might be on his way to being the GOP's version of Adlai Stevenson with probably similar results. What do y'all think?

Last edited:
I get the feeling that He will run again and the GOP is wide open because of Christie's self destruction. Mitt might be on His way to being the GOP's version of Adlai Stevenson with probably similar results. What do y'all think?

Do you equate Mitt to God? Why did you capitalize "he" and "his?"

IF Mitt is nominated again, goodbye GOP.

But I'm voting Libertarian again.

Do you equate Mitt to God? Why did you capitalize "he" and "his?"

IF Mitt is nominated again, goodbye GOP.

But I'm voting Libertarian again.

Well technically doesn't the Mormon religion basically say when a good Mormon dies he becomes God of his own world?

I'm hoping Mitch Daniels seeks the nomination (and wins it), otherwise, I'm going to vote Libertarian again.

Id vote for him again. Id also donate money to him, and I know a couple of people who would be honored to work for his campaign again.

I would not vote for, donate to and I dont know anyone who would work for the Christie campaign

Id vote for him again. Id also donate money to him, and I know a couple of people who would be honored to work for his campaign again.

I would not vote for, donate to and I dont know anyone who would work for the Christie campaign

Romney lost in 2012 and would lose again.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm hoping Mitch Daniels seeks the nomination (and wins it), otherwise, I'm going to vote Libertarian again.

I can't vote Libertarian they're too socially liberal. I could vote for Rand Paul or Ted Cruz if They were the nominees(or even Mitch Daniels)of the GOP

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We agree on this one. He was a terrible candidate and would be again.

I don't think he was a terrible candidate.

He ran a terrible campaign.

I think he actually would make a quite good POTUS though it wouldn't satisfy fiscal conservatives.

He's not a hawk and he understands the economy better than most.

That said, I doubt he'll run again and if he does I doubt he'd win the nomination.

I don't think he was a terrible candidate.

He ran a terrible campaign.

I think he actually would make a quite good POTUS though it wouldn't satisfy fiscal conservatives.

He's not a hawk and he understands the economy better than most.

That said, I doubt he'll run again and if he does I doubt he'd win the nomination.

Better put.

He would have been a better POTUS than our current one, but that's not saying much.

Romney had Obama on the ropes but when he wouldn't/couldn't give any details of his tax plan it killed him. Not to mention he let Candy Crowley make him look like a fool and didn't stand up for himself.

I get the feeling that he will run again and the GOP is wide open because of Christie's self destruction. Mitt might be on his way to being the GOP's version of Adlai Stevenson with probably similar results. What do y'all think?

It will be Jeb Bush and the Governor from Ohio as his running mate..locks up both Ohio and Fla

You two are right about running a bad campaign. I don't know which was worse, McCain or Romney's?

VN Store

Back