Dont drink the milk now ?

I thought this was common knowledge
We seem to be the only species of mammals that drink milk after infancy, and definitely the only species that drinks another species’ milk

We're also the only species of mammals that will throw another species of mammal on the grill flavored with delicious spices and cook it up to perfection.

Reactions: 9 people
We're also the only species of mammals that will throw another species of mammal on the grill flavored with delicious spices and cook it up to perfection.

Animated-Flag-USA.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I thought this was common knowledge

We are not the only species that drink the milk of another species. There have been documented cases of inter-species nursing.

This example of interspecies nursing is truly incredible: a sow has adopted and is nursing two tiger cubs. What might look Photoshopped at first couldn’t be more real. Like cats and dogs, pigs are clearly capable of nursing the orphaned young of other species. This one doesn’t seem to mind, anyway. With an average litter of 8-12, maybe one or two extra mouths to feed doesn’t matter much to sows. Hats off, we say! And did you know that piglets have also been widely documented suckling mothers of other species – including dogs, and tigers too?
Read more at 10 Incredible Tales of Interspecies Nursing

If you need spices, you aren't doing it right.

:)

We're the only species that wears clothes too. Should we all go naked in January?

We are not the only species that drink the milk of another species. There have been documented cases of inter-species nursing.

A few abnormal cases are not the norm. I don't drink milk. It really shouldn't be drunk much after infancy. Ever wonder why so many people are lactose intolerant? There are tons that probably don't even know it.

Reactions: 1 person
This will become a nonstory as the diary mafia shutters these rogue research laboratories...just how big oil holds down the hemp/solar/h20 energy industries down.

A few abnormal cases are not the norm. I don't drink milk. It really shouldn't be drunk much after infancy. Ever wonder why so many people are lactose intolerant? There are tons that probably don't even know it.

Ridiculous to make a blanket statement like this. Should we also not consume bee spit?

I love me some ice cold milk with warm chocolate chip cookies right from the oven. Also, I like a cold glass of milk with peanut butter & crackers yum yum. I love milk with breakfast foods too like w/raisin brand cereal. I don't care what some kind of research says about it. There's always great uses for milk.

Last edited:
We're the only species that wears clothes too. Should we all go naked in January?

Depends on where you live, I've been to Orient Beach in January.

The naked ones there have no business being naked anywhere.

I love me some ice cold milk with warm chocolate chip cookies right from the oven. Also, I like cold glass of milk with peanut butter & crackers yum yum. I love milk with breakfast foods too like w/raisin brand cereal. I don't care what research says about it.

I hear you. I like it with pancakes, chocolate cake, warm cookies etc.

Fallacy! And because their mom told them they were.

VN Store

Back