Interesting Survery regarding select Muslims

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
Muslims For A Safe America conducted a survey at the Islamic Society of North America’s 43rd Annual Convention in Chicago from September 1, 2006 to September 4, 2006.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen? (If no, then don’t fill out survey.)
YES 307
NO 0
This is very important as you read further results. These are American Citizens who harbor the following thoughts.
5. Did Muslims hijack planes and fly them into buildings on 9/11?
YES 117
NO 139
UNDECIDED 51

6. Did the U.S. government have advance knowledge of the 9/11 attacks, and allow the attacks to occur?
YES 200
NO 70
UNDECIDED 37
7. Did the U.S. government organize the 9/11 attacks?
YES 106
NO 151
UNDECIDED 50
8. Are the tapes of Osama Bin Laden, claiming responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and threatening future attacks, real or fake?
REAL 126
FAKE 129
UNDECIDED 52
15. Is it justifiable for the U.S. government to do any of the following in an attempt to prevent terrorist attacks in America:

d. having an informer pretend to support or encourage violence against America, to see if the targeted Muslims will decide to attack American targets?

YES 35
NO 258
UNDECIDED 14

g. allowing Muslim illegal aliens to stay in America if they agree to work as informants, monitoring the Muslim community for the government?
YES 21
NO 277
UNDECIDED 9
21. Should Iran develop nuclear weapons?
YES 161
NO 123
UNDECIDED 23
25. Was America justified in invading Afghanistan after 9/11?
YES 51
NO 248
UNDECIDED 8
26. Is violence by Muslims against American civilians acceptable, in retaliation for the American government’s actions in the Muslim world?
YES 23
NO 274
UNDECIDED 10
27. Is violence by Muslims against the American military overseas acceptable, in retaliation for the American government’s actions in the Muslim world?
YES 134
NO 154
UNDECIDED 19
28. Is violence by Muslims against the American military in the U.S. acceptable, in retaliation for the American government’s actions in the Muslim world?
YES 73
NO 211
UNDECIDED 23
29. Is violence by Muslims against American government officials acceptable, in retaliation for the American government’s actions in the Muslim world?
YES 51
NO 231
UNDECIDED 25
30. If you learned about a plot by Muslims to attack targets inside America, would you tell law enforcement authorities?
YES 234
NO 39
UNDECIDED 34
Muslims For A Safe America » Blog Archive » Survey Conducted At 2006 ISNA Convention

Oh, before I forget, all of these responses came from Muslims who volunteerily stopped by the "Muslims for a safe America" booth during the 2006 ISNA Convention.

Hmmm...unscientific polls. Someone could have come by repeatedly and responded in the same manner. Seeing this appearing to be loaded questions and it being unscientific, why are we discussing this?

:)

Call me a racist if you want...Round em up and send em "home". Certain individuals come here because they want a better life for example, not having to worry about some crazy blowing himself up in front of a church or in a mall while your shopping. Well if they dont feel we have a right to protect ourselves from attacks then they can just go back to where they originialy came from.

"TOGETHER WE STAND, OR DIVIDED WE FALL"

Well if they dont feel we have a right to protect ourselves from attacks then they can just go back to where they originialy came from.

Well, maybe they would have been a little more understanding if the U.S. actually went after the people that attacked us instead of going to Iraq to create new ones.

I think they should have put all of them in camps similiar to the WW2 camps for the Asians. The presedent was set but the government was too scared to do it. I dont even think they really considered it. And I dont care who they were, nation of islam, whatever. If a individual cant pledge their whole allegiance to the United States then they should not be able to stay here for any extended length of time. What about folks who are just here doing business, you say? Question them heavily when they enter the country. Require them to wear some sort of tracing device. Restrict them from going to certain places, whithin so far of military bases, the White house etc.. If they stray from their preplanned route. Send them home, I will gladly fly them to their country of choice. Of course if they try to hijack my Herk then Ive got a 25cent 9mm round to put in their brain. What about their constitutional rights? IMO they have none here in the States until you are a U.S. Citizen. Well how could they become a citizen if you wont really let them stay long enough. Too bad! We are already over populated as it is. And with all of the abortions here in America, we as a country are not replenishing ourselves with Aericans. All we are doing is filling teh country up with new immigrants, folks who are not really connected to the heritage and history.

Well, maybe they would have been a little more understanding if the U.S. actually went after the people that attacked us instead of going to Iraq to create new ones.

I know alot of folks dont believe this but we are taking the fight to the enemy. Killing him there so he has alot of his assets "warm bodies" tied up over there.

"BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED" I honestly think our leadership thought Saddam stilll had his stuff in country. Truth is our intel sucked! Our guys had bad info coming in and so they made a hard decision to attack, maybe they should have gotten some more intel before striking.

Saddam had been blowing off the sanctions ever since they were put in place. I didnt help that the un was in bed with him eith their oil for riches program.

VN Store

Back