Stay classy, Alan Grayson...

MG1968

That’s No Moon…
Congressman sends campaign email with burning cross | The Daily Caller

LG's favorite congressman strikes again.

Screen-Shot-2013-10-22-at-10.28.33-AM1-e1382452234478.png

Reactions: 1 person
Hyperbole, but the polls suggest his general theme is correct in that the TP is now popular petty much only with the TP.

Reactions: 2 people
what you won't see happen, though, is other democrats come out against this kind of rhetoric, lending tacit approval to Grayson's stupidity

Quite unlike the GOP, who seem to enjoy feasting on their own if it means positive mention in the press.

what you won't see happen, though, is other democrats come out against this kind of rhetoric, lending tacit approval to Grayson's stupidity

Quite unlike the GOP, who seem to enjoy feasting on their own if it means positive mention in the press.

Huh? His rhetoric tame next to the inflammatory, thinly veiled racist, Naziesque, and often seditious commentary heard from the far right of the GOP on a daily basis.

Huh? His rhetoric tame next to the inflammatory, thinly veiled racist, Naziesque, and often seditious commentary heard from the far right of the GOP on a daily basis.

I figured you would go down this road and, as always, you don't have any proof.

anyone comparing the GOP to Nazis is an absolute moron in need of serious mental help. Same goes for calling them terrorists

Reactions: 4 people
I figured you would go down this road and, as always, you don't have any proof.

Cobbled a few together for you:

”Our nation was founded on violence. The option is on the table. I don’t think that we should ever remove anything from the table as it relates to our liberties and our freedoms.”
—Tea Party-backed Texas GOP congressional candidate Stephen Broden, suggesting the violent overthrow of the U.S. government if Republicans don’t win at the ballot box, interview with Dallas’s WFAA-TV, Oct. 21, 2010

“American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains.”
—Christine O’Donnell

”Do you know, where does this phrase ‘separation of church and state’ come from? It was not in Jefferson’s letter to the Danbury Baptists. … The exact phrase ‘separation of Church and State’ came out of Adolph Hitler’s mouth, that’s where it comes from. So the next time your liberal friends talk about the separation of Church and State, ask them why they’re Nazis.”
—Glen Urquhart, the Tea Party-backed Republican nominee for the Delaware House seat held by Rep. Mike Castle, April 2010

”He has no place in any station of government and we need to realize that he is an enemy of humanity.”
—Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), member of the Tea Party Caucus, on President Obama’s decision to fund international family planning organizations that support legal abortion, Sept. 26, 2009

“I absolutely do not believe in the science of man-caused climate change. It’s not proven by any stretch of the imagination…It’s far more likely that it’s just sunspot activity or just something in the geologic eons of time. Excess carbon dioxide in the atmosphere ‘gets sucked down by trees and helps the trees grow.”
—Ron Johnson

”I just think my children, and your children, will be much better off, and much more successful getting married and raising a family. And I don’t want them to be brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid or successful option. It isn’t.”
—Carl Paladino, New York State Tea Party-backed candidate for Governor, Oct. 10, 2010

“There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design.”
—Michele Bachmann

“We took the Bible and prayer out of public schools. Now we’re having weekly shootings. We had the 60s sexual revolution, and now people are dying of AIDS.”
—Christine O’Donnell, Politically Incorrect. August 1998

In an article titled “Make My Day, Shut It Down” penned for a conservative website, Nugent wrote “The government is so out of control. It is so bloated and infested with fraud and deceit and corruption and abuse of power. The American government today will go down and the American people, it breaks my heart to say…will go down as the dumbest, most unappreciative society in the history of humankind.”

According to Ted, who everyone knows, knows it all, President Obama is the “monster in the White House” who “wouldn’t qualify to drive my tour bus.”

Keith Rothfus: has promised to overturn anything the Supreme Court decides, with which he disagrees: “Congress’s ultimate weapon is funding. If the Supreme Court rules you have to do something, we’ll just take away funding for it.”

Which left leaning website did you pull these from? And why do some give where the statements took place while others simply show the name of the person?

still not seeing any racism, LG, thinly veiled or otherwise

Oops, sorry.

teapartypic.jpg

Ms. Olsen is the leader of the Yellowstone County Republican Party in Billings, Montana. She is also a TP leader in Montana.

VETMARCH0151381683671.jpg

Outside the WH during the Vets protest, which was basically a TP rally run by Cruz and Palin.

images

Others:

tea-party-sign-half-breed-muslim.jpg

O
po41kf39c0vzby.png

tea_robertson_1.png

I like how you slipped in a gratuitous shot of Palin and Cruz amongst several examples of abject stupidity perpetrated by minor political players including one comparing Obama to a textile.

The problem you have is that you project this onto the TP and the right as a whole, while criticizing others for making general statements about the left. You can't have it both ways, counselor.

In an article titled “Make My Day, Shut It Down” penned for a conservative website, Nugent wrote “The government is so out of control. It is so bloated and infested with fraud and deceit and corruption and abuse of power. The American government today will go down and the American people, it breaks my heart to say…will go down as the dumbest, most unappreciative society in the history of humankind.”

Any particular part of this statement that's wrong?

According to Ted, who everyone knows, knows it all, President Obama is the “monster in the White House” who “wouldn’t qualify to drive my tour bus.”

Its really things like that which I think are not very helpful. Especially when you've got rocket scientists like Sarah Palin leading your own charge.

sarah-palin-ted-nugent.png

Sarah Palin is not making decisions that affect every citizen (and many non-citizens) in this country. Your obsession is really unhealthy

I'm interested too

Its really things like that which I think are not very helpful. Especially when you've got rocket scientists like Sarah Palin leading your own charge.

That doesn't even begin to answer his question.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

The American people will be
ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama – a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’

- Harry Reid, as quoted in Game Change

I tend to like it when LG doesn't reply in a coherent manner or avoids the question.

Typically means he's lost the argument.

Honestly LG - why do you continue to ignore the vile, hateful language from your own party. If you are going to label based on what a few people say then man up and do it both ways.

And curious, who here would be down for a Ted Nugent/Kid Rock in 2016 deal?

VN Store

Back