girls harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student

volmaverick

The rights of a transgendered Colorado high school student are being put ahead of girls the boy harasses in the girls bathroom.

A male student at Florence (CO) High School who claims to be transgendered has caused controversy by harassing female students in the girls room, but will not face any discipline – this despite vocal protests from the girls’ parents.

‘The boy’s rights as a transgender trump their daughters’ privacy rights,’ the school has told concerned parents, according to*CBN

Girls 'harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student told his rights trump their privacy | Mail Online

The rights of a transgendered Colorado high school student are being put ahead of girls the boy harasses in the girls bathroom.

A male student at Florence (CO) High School who claims to be transgendered has caused controversy by harassing female students in the girls room, but will not face any discipline – this despite vocal protests from the girls’ parents.

‘The boy’s rights as a transgender trump their daughters’ privacy rights,’ the school has told concerned parents, according to*CBN

Girls 'harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student told his rights trump their privacy | Mail Online

Told you so!

Every parent with a daughter, biological, in that school should pull them out immediately!

Every father of a daughter in that school should beat the snot out of either that so called boy or his dad. Or both maybe I’m not sure.

Either way this girl’s Father should not allow some boy to mess with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Make all bathrooms coed. Problem solved.

Just tell the kid that was born with a penis to use the bathroom that was designed for him.

This is absurd:

Unidentified because all involved are minors, the students are being threatened with removal from sports teams or even hate crime charges if they continue to voice concerns, said the site.

The school even suggested the girls give up some or most of their restrooms in order to accommodate their transgendered classmate.

Reactions: 2 people
ban bathrooms in public school......

Maj. Benson Payne: What we have here is a failure to communicate. Do... not... attempt...to challenge...my... authority! I have eight weeks to turn you gaggle of maggots...into a well-disciplined cadet unit. From this day forward, your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose, or even dig in your butts without my say-so! Know this: Killin' is my business, ladies, and business is good!
Cadet Kevin 'Tiger' Dunne: Yoo-hoo!
Maj. Benson Payne: What?
Cadet Kevin 'Tiger' Dunne: I have to go to the bathroom.
Maj. Benson Payne: You hold it, turd.
Cadet Kevin 'Tiger' Dunne: I can't!
Maj. Benson Payne: I said hold it, or I'll break that off...

Reactions: 1 person
They will take showers with your daughters and harass them and if the girl complains she will be punished. This is how it already is in Colorado!

"' "charged with hate crimes if they continued to voice concerns""

Thanks pc libs!

Who's actually shocked? Belshazzar? Long ago, normal people could read the writing on the stall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Mav 1 intelligent thread that's all I ask
You make half the threads here can't be too hard to make 1 even half decent.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back