Obama open to name change for Redskins

volmaverick

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama says that if he owned the Washington Redskins, he would "think about changing" the team name, wading into the controversy over a football nickname that many people deem offensive to Native Americans.

News from The Associated Press

What business is this of his as President?

Comrade Leader has Spoken!!!

How about the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium!!!?!?

Reactions: 1 person
“Obama suggests the Washington Islamists.”

Every time the quarterback drops back to throw the bomb, “Homeland Security” locks down the stadium.

This coming from a POTUS who locks out WW2 vets from seeing the PRIVATELY FUNDED WW2 memorial! The ONLY reason he is making this comment on the Redskins is the exact same reason he commented on the Trayvon case: To exacerbate racial tensions. That is ALL he has done since day one: Destroy the US from within while doing everything he can to empower and spread radical Islam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I could care less what Obama thinks about sports..he is a nonathletic wannabe basketball flunkie.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama says that if he owned the Washington Redskins, he would "think about changing" the team name, wading into the controversy over a football nickname that many people deem offensive to Native Americans.

News from The Associated Press

What business is this of his as President?

Comrade Leader has Spoken!!!

How about the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium!!!?!?

I can't remember a President who so often comments on private citizen matters as often as this guy. This, Trayvon, his racist Professor, etc etc.

Reactions: 2 people
He talks about wanting to own a team after his Presidency. Seriously..who would want him being involved in the business doings of a for profit organization??

You're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill here don't you think? There's nothing to this story at all. He said "IF" he owned that football team he would "think about changing" that name. I'm sure the owner of the team has thought about changing the name also. There's nothing to this story.

Reactions: 3 people
“Obama suggests the Washington Islamists.”

Every time the quarterback drops back to throw the bomb, “Homeland Security” locks down the stadium.

This coming from a POTUS who locks out WW2 vets from seeing the PRIVATELY FUNDED WW2 memorial! The ONLY reason he is making this comment on the Redskins is the exact same reason he commented on the Trayvon case: To exacerbate racial tensions. That is ALL he has done since day one: Destroy the US from within while doing everything he can to empower and spread radical Islam.

^^^^^^^ OK. So this is your agenda on the matter. Still no big deal really.

You're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill here don't you think? There's nothing to this story at all. He said "IF" he owned that football team he would "think about changing" that name. I'm sure the owner of the team has thought about changing the name also. There's nothing to this story.

Exactly. Obama is doing what other people do, dream of what they would do IF they had won the lottery.

Would you forget about all of us little poor people?

:salute: Why certainly NOT. I'd love to take everyone out to celebrate my good fortune. I'd also probably give some of that money away too just to see the smiles on people's faces.

I think they should go to the Washington Bullets..or maybe the Washington Ineptitude's.

Why do you care? He doesn't name the team.

Why does he even bother to make a statement on it? Just like if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon. Why doesn't any of the other dope smoking wannabe thugs you see in the paper every damn day look like his son? I'd rather have a Mexican for a president, at least they will work!

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe he should start in Chicago

236.gif

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back