Meanwhile in Libya

Libya. Need more hearings.

I'd say we need more answers - did you read the article at all? Not a good situation - particular the training camp we abandoned. A few guns here and there I understand but losing dozens of armored vehicles definitely requires some answers.

Just shows once again that there are always follow on consequences to "limited military strikes"

Special Forces = CIA?

Who knows at this point.

They worry that American convoys and western convoys will be attacked using these stolen weapons and vehicles.

what kind of convoys are we running there?

The stuff about the night vision equipment doesn't help either.

Next thing you know we'll be missing some drones...

Reactions: 1 person
Who knows at this point.

what kind of convoys are we running there?

The stuff about the night vision equipment doesn't help either.

Next thing you know we'll be missing some drones...

Did you forget about the drone Barry let the Iranians have ?

Obozo is the best at creating diversions. When a scandal is the only news, you can bet there's gonna be shooting somewhere. Almost like clockwork.

Welp, we really helped them out, didn't we? Tell me again why we had to oust the Colonel? He'd only been a pain in our arse for 30+ years and then recently decided to play nice, giving up his chemical weapons and what not. What was that all about anyway?

Welp, we really helped them out, didn't we? Tell me again why we had to oust the Colonel? He'd only been a pain in our arse for 30+ years and then recently decided to play nice, giving up his chemical weapons and what not. What was that all about anyway?

Please don't remind people of facts (or that it happened under Bush 43s watch)

Odyssey Dawn was one of the least thought out operations I've seen in a long time. At least from a long term political aspect.

Welp, we really helped them out, didn't we? Tell me again why we had to oust Saddam Hussein? He'd only been a pain in our arse for 30+ years and then recently decided to play nice, giving up his chemical weapons and what not. What was that all about anyway?

Good question.

To add to this, Josh Earnest (press sec'y) claimed the other day that the President's single, unifying foreign policy philosophy (for intervention) is protecting US security interests.

Oddly enough, the President specifically said the justification for Libya was NOT US Security interests but leading from behind (Arabs and Europe wanted us to do something) to prevent a massacre of Libyan people.

Any wonder we question whether the President has a strategy for anything?

Reactions: 2 people
To add to this, Josh Earnest (press sec'y) claimed the other day that the President's single, unifying foreign policy philosophy (for intervention) is protecting US security interests.

Oddly enough, the President specifically said the justification for Libya was NOT US Security interests but leading from behind (Arabs and Europe wanted us to do something) to prevent a massacre of Libyan people.

Any wonder we question whether the President has a strategy for anything?
I sometimes long for the days of strategery.

Bush took out a dictator so Obama needed one on his scorecard.

VN Store

Back