Obama Fails to Commemorate D-Day

volmaverick

Yesterday was the 69th anniversary of the D-Day invasion and President Obama failed to say anything about it. There is no released statement on WhiteHouse.gov and nothing on the White House or Barack Obama twitter feeds about the anniversary. President Obama did not make any public remarks about the anniversary yesterday, either.

Obama Fails to Commemorate D-Day - Katie Pavlich

funny_picdump_640_56_zps0ee85f67.jpg

Why would Obama suffer comparison to these men?

They were noble, brave and self sacrificing, and he's an effete piece of Maoist slime .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Honestly, I didn't commemorate it either. And my grandfather landed on the beach that day.

Yesterday was the 69th anniversary of the D-Day invasion and President Obama failed to say anything about it. There is no released statement on WhiteHouse.gov and nothing on the White House or Barack Obama twitter feeds about the anniversary. President Obama did not make any public remarks about the anniversary yesterday, either.

Obama Fails to Commemorate D-Day - Katie Pavlich

funny_picdump_640_56_zps0ee85f67.jpg

you added a picture. if it was from the looking spoon, you would really be gs then. but you are getting there. small steps at a time here.

Anyone surprised?

I’m sure they didn’t teach it at his Indonesian madrassa.

He prefers to save his commendations for homosexual NBA basketball players who come out of the closet.

The courage sacrifice and fortitude displayed by any combat veterans probably discombabulates him all to hell.

Reactions: 13 people
Not that I particularly want to chime in with the ever challenged Vol Mav, but I do believe this President is on a very bad roll. He is looking more and more like the guy who did not really show up for his first debate with Romney. He is not interested, does not want to be there, and does not care about being President of the United States. I am not saying that the man is not doing his job, but he does appear to be slipping away from it.

Reactions: 3 people
President of the United States D-Day Schedule

Obama Schedule || Thursday, June 6, 2013

by Keith Koffler on June 5, 2013, 10:08 pm

12:05 pm || Departs White House
1:35 pm || Arrives Charlotte, North Carolina
2:30 pm || Tours Mooresville Middle School; Mooresville, North Carolina
2:55 pm || Delivers remarks at Mooresville Middle School
4:15 pm || Departs Charlotte, North Carolina
6:00 pm PDT || Arrives California
7:00 pm PDT || Delivers remarks at Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee fundraiser; private residence, Palo Alto, California
8:25 pm || Delivers remarks at Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee fundraiser; private residence; Portola, Valley, California

All times Eastern except as noted

Obama Schedule || Thursday, June 6, 2013 – Mooresville, Palo Alto | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

This is a text of the President's D-Day Speech. He starts by thanking his staff for scheduling the event.

"THE PRESIDENT: (Applause.) Hello, Mooresville! (Applause.) Hello, Mooresville. It is good to be back in North Carolina. (Applause.) Now, first of all, I want to thank my staff for being smart enough to schedule a visit right before school lets out. (Laughter.)"

He was at the Mooresville Middle School in N.C. What did he say about D-Day in his D-Day speech? Nothing. Then he jetted to Cali for a couple of fund raisers on his way to an informal summit with the President of China.

Now, I am not one of the Obama bashers. Everybody knows that I have defended the man against malicious gossip and irrational hatred. But this is getting real; lately it has been one thing after another. Our President appears to be losing his mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
What will the White House staff forget next...the Fourth of July?

Probably. It is becoming more clear by the day that they do not respect our history and will do whatever they can to re-write it. I have already seen the evidence of this from what is soon to be taught in most schools throughout the US with the new "Common Core" curriculum. The Secretary of Education (just like Obama) has ties to Bill Ayres and has major input from him regarding the education system. People need to wake up. An Open Letter to President Obama from Bill Ayers | Education on GOOD

Probably. It is becoming more clear by the day that they do not respect our history and will do whatever they can to re-write it. I have already seen the evidence of this from what is soon to be taught in most schools throughout the US with the new "Common Core" curriculum. The Secretary of Education (just like Obama) has ties to Bill Ayres and has major input from him regarding the education system. People need to wake up. An Open Letter to President Obama from Bill Ayers | Education on GOOD

A few years ago, I took a thorough look at a high school history book. To my surprise, it was well done imo. There was one glaring exception. The Second Amendment was deleted from the Bill of Rights, and there was no discussion of it whatsoever in the text.

Oh lord. If this stuff is going to happen then please just go ahead & flush this administration down the toilet with all the other BS that's going on & the next set of scandals that will come to light before it's all said & done. This President is such an embarrassment it's not even funny any longer.

Reactions: 1 person
A few years ago, I took a thorough look at a high school history book. To my surprise, it was well done imo. There was one glaring exception. The Second Amendment was deleted from the Bill of Rights, and there was no discussion of it whatsoever in the text.

You mean the BOR was actually numbered 1,3,4 etc? I mean there's often discussion about "re-writing history" but if what you say is true then all the "tinfoil hat" types have an something to cite. A HS textbook that simply omits part of the Constitution (if that's actually what you're saying) is very troubling.

VN Store

Back