Meanwhile in the War on Women

In true TRUT fashion, I would like to see a comparison of male on female assaults prior to the revocation of DADT to male on female assaults after revocation of DADT. The number now can include the female on female assaults without consequence can't it?

Edit: oh, and male on male......just sayin

sarcasm

Reactions: 1 person
I'd be interested in seeing the survey questions.
If I remember correctly from my air force days our sexual harassment training kind of went like this:

1.) Did you drink alcohol?
2.) Did you have sex after drinking alcohol?
3.) Did you get pregnant?
4.) Do you now have HPV?
5.) Are you on the internet now?

If you answered yes to any of the questions you might be a victim of sexual assault.

We were told yearly that if we slept with a girl who had an alcoholic drink at ANY point during the day that she was NOT responsible for her actions. Guys on the other hand could be drinking all day and were responsible for whatever they did. That's why you'll see a spike in sexual assault. Girl gets drunk, bones a platoon, wakes up embarrassed, says she was drunk, platoon article 15'ed, ho promoted + put on a PT waiver, gets fat, gets angry no one wants to bone her, files frivolous sexual harassment charge against unsuspecting person for attention, rinse and repeat.

If I remember correctly from my air force days our sexual harassment training kind of went like this:

4.) Do you now have HPV?

If you answered yes to any of the questions you might be a victim of sexual assault.

We were told yearly that if we slept with a girl who had an alcoholic drink at ANY point during the day that she was NOT responsible for her actions. Guys on the other hand could be drinking all day and were responsible for whatever they did. That's why you'll see a spike in sexual assault. Girl gets drunk, bones a platoon, wakes up embarrassed, says she was drunk, platoon article 15'ed, ho promoted + put on a PT waiver, gets fat, gets angry no one wants to bone her, files frivolous sexual harassment charge against unsuspecting person for attention, rinse and repeat.

Pretty funny actually, but sadly, believable.

4.) Do you now have HPV?

Perfectly worded. Nothing has changed.

Crazy Uncle Joe asks Japanese women about what their husbands think about them working.

Once again this guy makes a comment that would be construed as racist/sexist/etc if said by a conservative but not a peep about this from the usual suspects.

Joe Biden To Japanese Women: 'Do Your Husbands Like You Working Full-Time?' - Business Insider

Joe get passes for his gafs that other politicians do not get Dem or Repub . He is overlooked more than any major politician that I can recall. God forbid if he were to become POTUS.

Reactions: 1 person
Joe get passes for his gafs that other politicians do not get Dem or Repub . He is overlooked more than any major politician that I can recall. God forbid if he were to become POTUS.

Why do ya think Barry picked him ?

VN Store

Back