Bob Corker: Yes, No or Undecided?

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Has Bob Corker been a good senator for TN? Yes, no Undecided?

I have been saying NO since he was running and maintain that stance. What say you?

Reactions: 1 person
No, and a no for Lamar Alexander as well. Hope to move back to TN soon, to do my part in voting them out.

Middle of the road on Corker, so undecided.

Lamar needs to go! He is turning into another McCain.

He is the best we have had in a long time. I am going to say yes as there hasn't been an alternative.

Lamar Alexander on the other hand has always been a liberal at heart. He needs to go.

VOTE RYAN HAYNES IN 14!

Reactions: 1 person
Fook no and this State's repubes more than most better decide what is important and get the big money and the career rhino(lamar) out!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here watching a TV with the volume down that the subtext on at a restaurant here and it looked like the discussion hinted at Corker being a possible 2016 candidate. Is this real talk or did I misread that?

I'm okay with Corker overall. Very seldom can you vote for or against someone on one issue so I will probably vote for him again. Lamar definitely needs to go. I think he's low hanging fruit but the no one seems to be a strong enough challenger. Exactly how many pensions will he get from the taxpayers? He's made a nice living on fleecing us with every government job he can get elected to. Oh yeah...he's 100% for Tennessee! Right....

I'm sitting here watching a TV with the volume down that the subtext on at a restaurant here and it looked like the discussion hinted at Corker being a possible 2016 candidate. Is this real talk or did I misread that?

Knoxville television reported this morning Governor Haslam is eyeing a presidential run in 2016.

VN Store

Back