Republicans For Hillary 2016

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Rand Paul: The next and last GOP nominee?

weirdlook.gif

More important but less noticed was McCain's April 18 speech to the Center for New American Security that threw down the gauntlet against the Paul forces, lashing out against isolationism and calling for "a new Republican internationalism." He concluded by lamenting, "There are times these days when I feel that I have more in common on foreign policy with President Obama than I do with some in my own party."

Where might the "new Republican internationalists" go if (Rand) Paul wins this intra-party battle? Considering that likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton helped engineer the U.N.-backed military coalition that ousted Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, and reportedly pushed Obama to directly arm the Syrian resistance, it's not hard to envision a "Republicans for Hillary" campaign if the alternative is Rand Paul.

Hillary will not win the Dem nomination in '16. That parties base is moving further to the left every year. Not to mention she is too old and not photogenic enough to garner the support of, lets just say that demographic.

I will also add, why do the good people of AZ keep electing a lying, backstabbing and and just a general POS like McCain?

In before the "he was a war hero" LG types. Read up on his Hanoi Hilton days. Man with forked tongue cannot be trusted.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the torture he endured had a huge and lasting effect on his way of thinking...,.it really frosted him up

Reactions: 1 person
Why does Tennessee keep sending Alexander and Corker back? It seems once someone gets in the Senate is nearly impossible to get them out. The only cases I really recall recently was Lugar in Indiana and in a strange way Specter from Pennsylvania. And I think the Specter thing only happened because he switched to a party that wasn't real thrilled with him either.

I think the term "RINO" is overplayed too. Pretty much every elected Republican is labeled as such. To me it just seems that those who use that label no longer are Republicans either...

As far as Rand Paul, I personally would love to see someone like him get the nod. The reality is the only hope the Republicans have moving forward is to embrace a more libertarian slant.

Reactions: 2 people
One reason we keep sending Alexander & Corker back is, in my opinion, there's nobody else that will run for office that has any kind of experience or that can raise the money to support their campaign. Plus, these are elected officials that are already established in the State. This day & age it takes a lot of money to do so & there's some that don't won't to gamble on the wasted time & energy to run against officials that are there already. Plus, it takes a lot of confidence in yourself to try & convince others to support you with their time & money of what you are trying to change for the better.

That is a part of my point that I didn't express really well. it takes a LOT to get that high in elected office (Senate is really just a step below president) and they are established. THAT is why McCain isn't going anywhere.

Yes voters can oust a guy in the primaries but so far the only ones that have gone in their place were complete retards that have no business in the national stage and lose the elections.

Last edited:
She will run. And beat the GOP nominee by 7 points

Only in your dreams of another Clinton taking office. Benghazi will come back to bite her but good from her opponent & I'm sure other things will be brought up about the skeletons she has hanging in her closet. She's not all that squeeky clean. She's rotten to the core as all politicians are.

Reactions: 3 people
Only in your dreams of another Clinton taking office. Benghazi will come back to bite her but good from her opponent & I'm sure other things will be brought up about the skeletons she has hanging in her closet. She's not all that squeeky clean. She's rotten to the core as all politicians are.

Yep!

Chelsea has a better chance.

Would people really vote for someone who complains about leaving the toilet seat up?

She will run. And beat the GOP nominee by 7 points

I don't think so. I think America is through with the Clintons and Bushes.
That knocks Hillary and Jeb both out.
I think America may be ready for some
new faces.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D) NY could be a major player on the Dems side and
Senator Ted Cruz (R) TX could be a major player for the Repubs .

Rubio and Christie. could also be strong on the GOP side.

Personally I am for Christie in 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I thought this was an interesting article.

Texas Turns Battleground as Cowboy Boots Win Hispanics - Bloomberg

Texas is the only one of the four majority-minority states that didn’t vote for Obama in 2012. Its Latino population makes up about 38 percent of the population, yet cast only 22 percent of the votes, according to research by Mark Jones, chairman of the political science department at Rice University in Houston. Jones forecast that by 2030, the Hispanic voting-age population will rise to 43 percent of the electorate, while the white share will drop to 39 percent from about 50 percent.

Hillary Clinton has not aged well. Look at a picture of her. Then try to think of what she'll look like in 3 and a half years. She has the same chance of becoming President as I do.

A makeover is due for Hillary & start w/that droopy face & hair. Followed by newer upbeat clothes.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back