Green Energy!.....yay

A guy who parks in my office garage drives a fisker. It looks cool and sounds like something out of star wars. Dude is a dumbass for buying it tho
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Nobody wants a $40,000 Volt. Why in the hell would they think anyone wanted a $100,000 Fisker?

Nobody wants a $40,000 Volt. Why in the hell would they think anyone wanted a $100,000 Fisker?

:matrix: I think the government should just give me a million dollars to blow. I'll help the country in this economic down turn. And then I can buy one of those Fiskers for a cool $100,000. :zeitung_lesen:

Last edited:

Have you seen the Fisker Karma, it is gorgeous.

lead5-2012-fisker-karma-fd.jpg

IMO green alternative energy is a critical aspect of our future national security.

IMO this administration is guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors"

Pay offs for political support with public funds for shams is a felony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO green alternative energy is a critical aspect of our future national security.

IMO this administration is guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors"

Pay offs for political support with public funds for shams is a felony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

Another fail for 0

DOE announces Fisker has defaulted and cant repay our $525 Million loan

That 525,000 million could have repaired a lot of roads and bridges. Fixed up a few schools in need of repair. You know, shovel ready jobs.

But no, we get this.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't see why the govt would dump hundreds of millions of dollars into a luxury car company. They had a very small market to work with. The avg American isn't going to spend $100,000 on a car. Electric or hybrid.

Reactions: 1 person
A sad contrast to Tesla, which paid back its $465m DOE loan 9 years early. Ultimately, it comes down to people - Elon Musk pretty much succeeds at everything he tries.

I don't see why the govt would dump hundreds of millions of dollars into a luxury car company. They had a very small market to work with. The avg American isn't going to spend $100,000 on a car. Electric or hybrid.

Because we have a moron with no real business skills running the damn show .It's a f#####g travesty .

A sad contrast to Tesla, which paid back its $465m DOE loan 9 years early. Ultimately, it comes down to people - Elon Musk pretty much succeeds at everything he tries.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...i know , its cliche ....

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...i know , its cliche ....

Ha. I attribute Tesla's success fully to Musk. Frankly, the government was fortunate to invest in someone with a track record of success.

We can argue about whether the investments should have occurred at all, but if you're going to do it at least make smart decisions based on actual results.

Ha. I attribute Tesla's success fully to Musk. Frankly, the government was fortunate to invest in someone with a track record of success.

We can argue about whether the investments should have occurred at all, but if you're going to do it at least make smart decisions based on actual results.

Your argument is with Barry not me....i didn't piss away billions on bs unproven technology ....that would be your guy.smh

Your argument is with Barry not me....i didn't piss away billions on bs unproven technology ....that would be your guy.smh

My argument wasn't with you at all, rather the way the government doled out those loans. My point was that if the government is going to invest like that, then be smart about it - invest in people/companies with a history of success.

VN Store

Back